Carnival Row: Season 1 Reviews

• 2h ago

Rich. Beautiful. Well rounded perspectives. From the unfortunate immigrant to the resident every man angry, scared, and without work. This is a show EVERYONE should watch. Yet again, RT critics get it COMPLETELY wrong.

• 3h ago

If you love fantasy. This show is for you. Its backdrop is politics set in a world of racism & bigotry but with Fae characters instead of skin color. Its about the struggle of ones identity in a world that can seem judgemental and unfair. And Orlando Bloom lol

• 7h ago

A quasi-industrial revolution society stuck with Victorian ideals and a wide range of immigrant speciies including trolls and faeries and centaurs and so on. The refugee crisis brought on by human conflict strikes close to home. Good acting, cinematography and more than decent writing. Please sir - can I have some more ?

• 8h ago

Better then any movie that has come out in a year

Better then any movie that has come out in a year

• 13h ago

i hope they don't cancel it

i hope they don't cancel it

• 1d ago

This show is Amazing!!!! I couldn't stop watching it, it's not like anything else out there

• 1d ago

Acting is consistently excellent. Great storylines tied in throughout the season. I loved it and can't wait for next season! Reminded me of "Penny Dreadful" a bit πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸŒŸ

• 1d ago

David Gyasi's spectacular performance saves the show. Obviously a lot of effort, work, and expense went into this show, and it absolutely shows in the costume design, sets and special effects. But unfortunately Bloom and Delevingne have no chemistry and are by far the worst actors on the show. I find myself invested and interested in ALL of the many side plots more than the main plot.

• 1d ago

The show immediately starts with immigration, police brutality, and racism. What a fraud of a show.

• 1d ago

Has potential but too slow and the cinematography is just too dark. Get a new DP and change out some writers to save it. Keep the actors and story line...