Everything Sucks!: Season 1 Reviews

• 3h ago

Delightful & charming is the best way to describe this show. Does a great job at really feeling like the characters are in the 90s. The 2 leads are quite exceptional especially for child actors. Although this was disappointingly cancelled too soon, highly recommend checking out the very entertaining 1st season.

• Aug 06, 2019

The messages it was trying to convey were great and it almost did it well but it ended up just falling flat on its face.

• May 16, 2019

Best LGBT series I keep rewatching it because I LOVES IT PLEASE I NEED SEASON 2 RIGHT NOW GOSH IM CRYING A LOT OF FANS THAT LOVE EVERYTHING SUCKS IS WAITING TOO #reneweverysucks

• Jan 11, 2019

This is one of my favorite shows and it Sucks that Netflix cancelled a show with so much potential!

• Nov 04, 2018

"Everything Sucks!" consegue, no fundo, divertir os espectadores e puxar os seus sentimentos vindos do coração.

• Sep 23, 2018

I series I would recommend to everyone, it's a really heart-warming coming of age series that caught my eye instantly. The actors actually look the age they are portraying, and some great representation. I would definitely watch it again.

• Sep 19, 2018

Where is season 2 dammit

Where is season 2 dammit

• Aug 29, 2018

We need a season 2 i

We need a season 2 i

• Aug 19, 2018

This show is golden everything about this show is real life choices growing up this is a standout for netflix hope there a season 2

• Jul 24, 2018