Fleabag: Season 2 Reviews

• 9h ago

Season one was a perfect binge but left you wondering what they'd do for an encore. Well, the encore is amazing. Funny, heartbreaking and unexpectedly moving. Not to be missed. One of the best things ever made for television.

• 1d ago

Near perfect television.

Near perfect television.

• 3d ago

This was a wonderful ride that I didn't want to end... and I got my wish. There is no ending. The series just stops, with our heroine disappearing around the corner with nary a word. It's a frustrating halt to what was otherwise must-see television.

• 3d ago

Witty and entertaining

Witty and entertaining

• 6d ago

Dark, witty, poignant, as well as breath-taking hilarious, Fleabag soars into its second season and shows no sign of stopping; anchored by Waller-Bridge's scene-stealing performance.

• Jun 05, 2019

Excellent session, better than the first. The ending had me a bit worried they are not making another and this will be the last.

• Jun 05, 2019

I binge watched this over a week period or probably less. There are aspects of sisterhood that are captured here better than anything I've ever seen and I have four sisters! The funny is gut splitting.

• Jun 01, 2019

One of the funniest shows ever and I'm in love with Phoebe. Her sidelong glances at the camera are priceless.

• Jun 01, 2019

Amazing...made me laugh and cry. One of the original shows I've seen in a long time.

• May 31, 2019

Brilliant!!! I wish I could nail why it's so great to elaborate more, you just have to watch it and see. Really amazing!