Fleabag: Season 2 Reviews

• 11h ago

Must watch but you'll be sad it only has two seasons.

Must watch but you'll be sad it only has two seasons.

• 2d ago

Phoebe Waller-Bridge is absolutely charming.

Phoebe Waller-Bridge is absolutely charming.

Wickedly brilliant.

Wickedly brilliant.

• 2d ago

My wife and I loved this series and all the characters. I hope there is a third season.

• 3d ago

First season was excellent, this one feels drag and preachy at times especially long scenes/interactions of priest and fleabag. Still watchable and funny at intervals ...

• 4d ago

The show is a gripping work.Different layers add to its depth & reach. It sustains the the interest of audience at an appreciable degree.

• 4d ago

Fleabag is to comedy what Rectify is to drama, and that is saying much. Both are pure genius.

• 5d ago

Original comedy with just enough sadness to make you cry-laugh by the end. So smart and well crafted to the tiniest detail. All hail Phoebe Waller-Bridge.

• Oct 17, 2019

This show is smart and witty. You feel with the main character even though she doesn't always makes the best decisions. She goes through a lot of downs and some ups. Its a brilliant show!

• Oct 17, 2019

Thought provoking, rare good writing. Riotous. Watch it.

Thought provoking, rare good writing. Riotous. Watch it.