Fleabag: Season 2 Reviews

• 4d ago

Fun, dynamic and carefree. A series that has everything to succeed among the average public. However, it suffers from a certain degree of truculence, which at times reaches histrionics. It does not deserve the n1, although it does be in the top 10.

• May 17, 2020

First season was tolerable, second one feels drag and too preachy: long scenes of priest and fleabag. Still watchable, a portrait of fear, grief and love. P.W.Bridge is, brilliant, witty, clever and achingly funny. A safe bet. By the way, not my kind of show. Maybe all too acclaimed.

• May 04, 2020

You see the first season and you think: it's so good that it's inevitable that the second season will be a tad-bit disappointing. And then Phoebe Waller Bridge punches you in the nose with her incredible humor and consoles you with her incredibly heart warming moments. I truly pity anyone who hasn't watched this show!

• Apr 26, 2020

10/10 writing. great performances.

10/10 writing. great performances.

• Apr 16, 2020

Season 1 was extremely hard to top, but that's exactly what season 2 does.

Season 1 was extremely hard to top, but that's exactly what season 2 does.

• Apr 09, 2020

The best season 2 comedy I've seen in some time. Brittish humor at it's best.

The best season 2 comedy I've seen in some time. Brittish humor at it's best.

• Apr 07, 2020

A very interesting story, looking at simple dynamics in every day life and the way they become complicated so quickly. A fine cinematography that manages to create an pleasant plot while raising valuable points. Many awkward moments that somehow frame the whole series positively.

• Apr 01, 2020

Even funnier than the first season and more focused, giving a satisfying sense of resolution to the whole wonderful thing.

• Mar 25, 2020

Live up to season one.

Live up to season one.

• Mar 22, 2020

Never judge a show by its title. In ironic Fleabag style, 2 seasons is all we get folks. Bittersweet, much like its leading lady.