Fleabag: Season 2 Reviews

• Apr 22, 2021

Perfectly heartbreaking

Perfectly heartbreaking

• Apr 16, 2021

It feels like season 2 defied the conventions of what I expect in a TV series slightly less than season 1, but (relatedly?) it became more emotionally engaging while still resembling the light-witted, fast-paced m.o. of its protagonist.

• Mar 23, 2021

When it comes to series, I am not much into comedy. The last I watched something nearly as close to Fleabag was I may destroy you and right away understood why comedy-drama is a genre can't be ignored. Well, I've just finished Fleabag Season 2. It wasn't a full-on binge for me. I took time watching 2 episodes at most at a time. But just couldn't help not watching the final 4 episodes at one go! This is such a beautiful and profound show about oneself, relationship, family and coming-of-age insecurities we all confront in our day to day lives. Even though on paper, you can say it's about a sex addict woman trying to cope up with all her boldness and personality issues to avoid ending up alone, you can't help but feel apathetic and appreciative of the honesty of all. Phoebe Waller-Bridge My God, we have been getting to know a lot of genius women in the entertainment business in last couple of decades, but isn't she just The Best of all? I haven't caught up with Killing Eve, but I heard she is also writing No time to die? I mean WTF!! I feel like binging myself into everything that's out there on this woman on the internet. Watched the 73 questions episode of Vogue on her, that's all.

• Mar 04, 2021

An ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE! The acting is insane and I will never stop to iterate that Phoebe Waller-Bridge is a GENIUS!!!

• Mar 03, 2021

Simply one of the best series - Phoebe Waller-Bridge is a genius!

Simply one of the best series - Phoebe Waller-Bridge is a genius!

• Feb 26, 2021

Great fun yet so sad and heartbreaking and real! The writing and cast are on point.

• Jan 15, 2021

RATING: A+ Creator: Phoebe Waller-Bridge Director: Harry Bradbeer First of all I have to say after you have seen the first Season of Fleabag you probably will be thinking the same that I did: There just is no way that the second one is as good as the first one, well they somehow made that exact thing. Season 2 of Fleabag keeps the brilliance of the first one. The Characters are fantastically written, the Performances are great, the Writing in general as well as the Direction and the jokes are as vicious as in the first instalment. And Andrew Scott is a perfect inclusion to the cast, as the Priest. And without giving away too much in the fourth episode or so they have 10 Minutes of absolute brilliance ( even more than usual ) were they break all the rules we know about fourth wall breaking. And I really hope they don't make a third one ( even though I'd watch it for sure ) but unfortunately there isn't any possibility in which this could get better.

• Dec 27, 2020

Never disappoint. Brilliant writing and screenplay.

Never disappoint. Brilliant writing and screenplay.

• Oct 07, 2020

I am glad the writer decided to not continue on with another season. This entire season was a satisfying culmination to the show, I was very pleased with the ending where the characters stayed true to themselves, essentially. It felt like everyone had reached their organic "end", there were barely any stones unturned and I found it refreshing. I would recommend that to anyone who was not squeamish about sexual content on TV.

• Sep 25, 2020

I like the show's dramatic side more than the comedic. Phoebe Waller-Bridge take a bow!