Forever: Season 1 Reviews

• 6d ago

Loved it... hoping for 2nd season!

Loved it... hoping for 2nd season!

• May 13, 2019

This was pretty good. I almost bailed on it after the first few episodes, but I'm glad that I stuck with it. It gets really good after the first 4 episodes. Hopefully, there will be a second season.

• May 07, 2019

its like... so kyot..

its like... so kyot..

• May 07, 2019

What a great show. Soooooo good. So chill. So funny. No violence. Love

What a great show. Soooooo good. So chill. So funny. No violence. Love

• Mar 03, 2019

As a huge fan of SNL, comedy and dark drama, I've watched quite a few cross genres of the above: Skeleton Twins, Last Man on Earth and Forever fits right in there. The only trouble is, Fred Armisen has not "brought it" unlike his comedic peers. Maya holds the whole show but Fred never changes his deadpan delivery nor takes dramatic risks. I'm disappointed in that but the show is effective and pretty good.

• Mar 01, 2019

Slow, very slow beginning but got very interesting. Will watch next season for sure.

• Feb 27, 2019

Love this witty dry comedy series. I hope its renewed for a second season, its so creative and, believe it or not, profound!

• Feb 18, 2019

I LOVED this show. It was happy, sad, funny and beautiful. Totally original and thoroughly enjoyable. I kind of wish/hope theres more but Im also happy with how it ended. This wont be for everyone but it is right up my alley.

• Dec 18, 2018

This is...not good. Mix of actors reading lines and not great improv. Doesn’t work in my opinion. Not really buying Fred...not a realistic performance. Just Fred Armison.

• Dec 18, 2018

We did not know what to expect, but stuck with it because of Maya Rudolph and Fred Armisen. I think anyone would enjoy this show, but being a middle-aged woman I was really touched by many of it’s themes. Very good show!