Future Man: Season 1 Reviews

• Nov 21, 2020

One of the greatest comedy sci-fi series of all times.

One of the greatest comedy sci-fi series of all times.

• Nov 12, 2020

Raunchy comedy! Completely unpredictable which leaves your addicted and wanting more. Josh Hutcherson is seen in a 360 way as compared to his more reserved roles. Highly recommend!

• Sep 26, 2020

really liked the meta humor in the show.

really liked the meta humor in the show.

• Sep 06, 2020

Season 1 had a lot of plot twists which made it bingeable. Season 2 is off to a slow start in comparison.

• Aug 29, 2020

Josh Hutcherson deserves numerous awards for his role in this series! This tv show is hilarious if you can overlook the raunchy bits. I'm not normally a fan of Seth Rogen, but I really enjoyed this show it was so funny. I wish the cast and crew could continue together to make something else. This is worth watching!

• Aug 19, 2020

One of the most original and daring TV shows around.

One of the most original and daring TV shows around.

• Aug 15, 2020

This series classified as action, comedy and science fiction holds these three genres well, with a predominance of parody comedy, it is true that many situations are very funny and make you laugh, not to mention the science fiction side, as for the 'action there are also, of which the three kinds are well represented. Without turning it into a memory series, it is still to be seen, it is already distracted. All is not great far from it, but there are still some episodes that we will particularly like.

• May 21, 2020

The show is crazy, literally. If you thought the the premise of Time Travel was insane, think again. This is has the fun and goofy quirks you want from a good ole show about time travel, meanwhile it goes the unexpected and down right ridiculous route or leaning into its crazy premise. I loved the show, and falling in love but also hating the characters at moments is what makes this show a star.

• May 18, 2020

So much better than I expected it to be. You really can feel the actual chemistry between the Cast members when they play. Sometimes it is actually recognisable that Seth Rogen is producing because of the humor. The Camera Department does a really good job. And every Department is doing a good job if you consider that they most likely didn't had much budget.

• Apr 18, 2020

Awesome definitely made for the Brit sense of humour I Love it .. it's not really for kids I wouldn't recommend younger than 16 year olds really. I wouldn't let my kids at a young age watch this at all it's amid at older late teens and adults with a sense of humour But the humour is definitely a very British one .. crude funny silly and entertaining Unless your a prude . And get offended easy by the most ridiculous tiny things . Which lets be honest is now how everyone is these days . I'm 38 so don't get offended by silly stuff that is minor . No kids allowed only older people.. it's brilliant definitely taken my mind off of COVID-19 we need something uplifting and funny at the moment positive rather than doom and gloom that's literally everywhere atm . But I guess the offended live a life of doom an gloom and over analysing everything,so will most definitely be offended by this show . It's just silly entertaining and funny With a touch of crude Sex violence but it's all done in a silly way ..Definitely worth a watch if your a person who is always smiling and happy and laughing.. your like the show if your that type of person ADULTS ONLY NOT for KIdS