Ray Donovan: Season 5 Reviews

• Jan 17, 2020

A fantastic change for the Donovan's. They're breaking new ground and taking some risks. I love where the show is going and it's new potential.

• Dec 09, 2019

Season 5 (through the first several episodes) is a disappointment. Disjoined (in places incoherent) and rather sad, Season Five is quite the let down. Following the first four seasons, culminating in a dynamic and feel good Season 4 finale, Season Five is a buzz kill.

• Dec 06, 2018

Great series. Season 5 sucks. Bad scripts, directing, and editing. Fire everyone involved for taking a good formula and screwing it up.

• Oct 26, 2018

Season 5 seems like a totally different concept of what this series was about. It's slow and for me very frustrating. Flashback after flashback and being halfway through this series I'm tired of the focus on one person’s depression and the passing of a cast member. So far midway through the series what they wanted to say could have been done in one episode. It's repetitive and frustrating not to mention disappointing. I hope I can make it to the end. The main premise of Ray Donovan as a series is gone

• Feb 15, 2018

Jon Voight continues to do great work on this show.

Jon Voight continues to do great work on this show.

• Dec 31, 2017

Awful...ruined a great show with flashbacks and little action. Plot was overly complicated for no need.

• Nov 03, 2017

Damn yo. I'm half way through season 5 episode 2 and I just closed it down at the Vegas dinner season because I realized how effing bored I was. If a series has reached 5 seasons, usually I'll keep watching despite the showing turning into crap because of emotion and time invested already (EG. Walking Dead). But not this one though. This crap is painful and I value my time too much. What a massive disappointment. :(

• Oct 30, 2017

A great show went bad! So disappointed in Season 5. Writer changed for the worse....bring back the Season 1-4 writers!

• Oct 28, 2017

Seems like it might be the best season so far.

Seems like it might be the best season so far.

• Oct 19, 2017