SurrealEstate: Season 1 Reviews

• Sep 22, 2021

You might think it's all been done before but still if you have a bit of patience throughout the first episodes you will want more.I really think it's a good show with potential and some good scares,interesting stories and cool twists.

• Sep 19, 2021

This is my new favorite series since the x-files. Masterfully written and engaging stories with wit amd humor keep you engaged and entertained episode to episode

• Sep 12, 2021

I really am enjoying this show. It's different and I'm liking where the story is going. I really hope it gets a season 2.

• Sep 12, 2021

I Loves this show!!! Please keep it coming- well done characters .. strong writing … and lots of fun supernatural themes

• Sep 11, 2021

This is a solid show. Great cast, good stories, and well paced. I really hope it gets a solid viewership and SyFy doesn't cancel

• Sep 07, 2021

THis is a great TV show absolutely love it. One of the best out of Syfy

THis is a great TV show absolutely love it. One of the best out of Syfy

• Aug 31, 2021

I JUST LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW!! I THINK THE WRITING, IS VERY CLEVER, AND SO WELL WRITTEN!! I THINK THE CAST IS EXCELLENT!! THE STORIES ARE GREAT, AND SOMETIMES, VERY POIGNANT!! I REALLYHE THAT, IT GETS RENEWED, FOR ANOTHER SEASON!!

• Aug 31, 2021

I love this show and am almost sacred to rate it because SyFy is notorious for cancelling shows. This is a different type of show that appeals to many a sci fi base. A must see!!

• Aug 30, 2021

Love all the characters, the premise,the writers and the directing that makes this a premier show that it is. Kudos

• Aug 21, 2021

First off, this show was advertised to me on Instagram and as soon as I saw the trailer I wanted to watch it! The premise of this show is fresh and interesting so I was very pleased when the chemistry between the cast members matched up to the interesting plot lines. The character development has kept me on my toes, and I looking forward to learning more about each of the character's stories the further into the series we get. Also to be noted is the fact that I can't watch straight up horror because it gives me nightmares; there's just enough spook mixed in with the humor and sci-fi components for everyone to be able to watch and enjoy. Susan Ireland and her developing connection with Zooey L'Enfant is my favorite storyline so far. If you are on the fence about watching , hop over!