The Get Down: Season 1 Reviews

• Mar 26, 2018

What The Wire was to the streets, The Get Down was even more for the music.

What The Wire was to the streets, The Get Down was even more for the music.

• Mar 18, 2018

Utterly loved the show. Great music, singing, acting and a very engaging story. Incredibly well done

• Sep 26, 2017

It's the best presentation of Hip-Hop history, great story, the best music of all time, for all the lovers of oldschool hip-hop it is a must see !!!

• Sep 11, 2017

In spite of some incoherence this is a classic, a really good exploration of old school hip hop and New York City and everything that was happening in the late 1970s - as well as human psychology in general

• Jul 27, 2017

Never have seen anything like this. If you love hip hop - you will love this show!

• Jun 08, 2017

Friggin LOVE this show. Bad on you Netflix for cancelling it. I got lost in this world of beautiful production, cast, music and the lifestyle. This is why we watch TV. To get lost in the show...Hate reality TV. This was a production worth saving.

• Jun 03, 2017

Visually stunning, poetic with soft grit and a dash of fairytale flare

Visually stunning, poetic with soft grit and a dash of fairytale flare

• Jun 01, 2017

Estou feliz que essa série acabou, muito feliz, era horrível.

Estou feliz que essa série acabou, muito feliz, era horrível.

• May 29, 2017

This is a great show! Please hear the voice of the people and keep this series going!

• Jan 05, 2017

I can't wait for the new episodes I been watching them over and over again....I'm in love with The Get Down