The I-Land: Limited Series Reviews

• 8h ago

Seriously, I think this is a cringe, ugly copy of the TV-series Lost. My rating: 2/10

• 6d ago

Complete trash. there should be some kind of punishment for putting this kind of nonsense out and calling it a series. I have never been so annoyed with characters before in my life. stupid plot, horrible twists, horrible writing... Don't waste your time watching.

• Feb 18, 2020

Lol. So how is this rated past 0%, you ask? Well, the only possible explanation after reading any reviews above one star (the generous extra half a star has got to be purely for the decent production value), is that they're either paid reviews, bots or these are the same humans that believe soap opera characters are real people. Poor sods. The show is so incredibly bad. If I made this trash I would make it my life's work to rid history of any knowledge this ever existed. Apologies for all the understating.

• Feb 02, 2020

Really ReallyReally BAD, they could of made it better, it seemed interesting, I liked the idea but the acting wasn't that good and for me couldn't stand nearly every word was swearing, could of made it less or not at all, not at all or hardly any would be better had better acting changed a coulpe,few of things, could of made it really good, could of. Was just awful, worst tv show I've every seen.

• Jan 30, 2020

This series was pretty good and I watched all episodes on one day. It is too bad there will not be a season 2. Kinda bummed about that.

• Jan 28, 2020

Just about everything about this highly derivative show is pretty bad, which the exception of a good looking cast. But what stands out is how stock the characters are and how lame the dialog. Terrible, just terrible. I assume the more positive reviews here are from people who managed to get through life without reading Lord of the Flies or seeing Lost.

• Jan 25, 2020

I don't know why there's such a low score. I thought it was really good. Watched the entire thing over a day and a half, which is very rare for me.

• Jan 16, 2020

Just about one of the worst things I've ever seen. Acting is awful but the writing is even worse. Just a mumbled incoherent mess with little direction. Like lost if it was sh*t.

• Jan 12, 2020

I don't care what anyone says. I really liked it!

I don't care what anyone says. I really liked it!

• Jan 09, 2020

It's different. I like it.

It's different. I like it.