The Outpost: Season 1 Reviews

• 1d ago

Don't go in expecting game of thrones, have some fun with it. Contrary to those jaded critics the production values are pretty good with some impressive looking beasties and some nice suits of armor - it picks up a lot in the second half of S1

• Aug 01, 2019

Great show, please keep bringing the fantasy shows CW!

Great show, please keep bringing the fantasy shows CW!

• Jul 12, 2019

I love this show. One of the few shows I made sure my TiVo would remember. It's like legend of the seeker.

• Nov 09, 2018

The pilot was a bit rough but once you get past that the show gets very good. The characters are believable and aren't super-human. They are believable and relatable. Takes about 3 episodes to really grow into itself. Definitely worth watching. I was a bit skeptical at first when I started cutting but the story and the acting slowly drew me in and now it's one of my favorite fantasy shows to watch. Very much looking forward to next season!

• Oct 21, 2018

Loved It! Very unique.

Loved It! Very unique.

• Oct 19, 2018

A great fun relaxing series which doesn't take itself too seriously. Sometimes we don't want game of thrones quality film making and acting we want something fun and engaging. The Outpost has that appeal and sooo want there to be season 2!

• Oct 19, 2018

As a viewer who has not seen many episodes from Game of Thrones, I enjoyed this show - perhaps because I cannot compare it to another show. Whether it is good to compare one show to another is up to the individual, I suppose. I think the show has good acting, costume design and sets (to the contrary of what critics say). Yes, some of the acting does at first seem awkward, but if you stick with the show you realise it adds to each character's personality. I enjoyed the show's humour, plot twists and creativity. If it returned for Season 2, I for one would watch.

• Oct 18, 2018

Amazing story weak in parts but easy to follow, enjoyed watching the tv series and can’t wait for season 2

• Oct 15, 2018

Janzo makes it worth a watch. Might seem cheap but the premise is 100 times better than some of the other crap that is on TV

• Oct 15, 2018