The Wonder Years: Season 1 Reviews

• Nov 17, 2021

I probably would not hate this show so much if they had chosen a different name. The Wonder Years was a fantastic must see TV show. This version is, but another, poorly considered rehash of current social media tropes.

• Nov 14, 2021

You can not be serious!

You can not be serious!

• Nov 13, 2021

did not like it one bit

did not like it one bit

• Nov 12, 2021

OK white people are bad I get it, but this show lacks all the Family friendly vibes of the original and just wasn't fun to watch.

• Nov 10, 2021

This is the best family show on TV right now. I grew up watching the original and it's so nice to see the other side of things. It's refreshing to see a family similar to my own. Seeing their family dynamics reminds me of my own family and it's just wonderful to see.

• Nov 10, 2021

This series should have been a continuation of the original series and focused on Kevin's new family and drawn parallels from the original. Not sure why they named it the 'wonder years' since it has nothing to do with the original series. The original WY was lightening in a bottle. This was just disappointing.

• Nov 10, 2021

Pays impressively respectful homage to the original series while being enjoyably fresh and entertaining

• Nov 09, 2021

Great show, just as funny, poignant and heartwarming as the original.

Great show, just as funny, poignant and heartwarming as the original.

• Nov 04, 2021

It has nothing of the spirit of the original series. It is very boring and the story is - ugh - badly constructed to make todays sjws pleased. Disappointingly dull.

• Oct 29, 2021

Pretty good actually with some funny lolz...

Pretty good actually with some funny lolz...