Aliens Reviews

• 1d ago

Badass characters, badass action, good comedy, moving, AMAZING design - there's even a bit of romance! Sigourney Weaver's acting was SPOT ON - one of the best actresses around.

• 3d ago

Every bit as good as the first movie, Aliens ratchets up the scale and action in a way that never risks becoming bloated or rehashed like so many sequels do. Excellent.

• 4d ago

One of the greatest sci-fi movies ever made & the rare movie where the sequel is better than the original.

• Sep 25, 2022

Sigourney Weaver is fantastic, great supporting cast, rewatchable many years later.

• Sep 17, 2022

If I liked Alien so much, I loved Aliens madly and I think it is the best of the franchise. The suspenseful tones of the first film return mixing with an action atmosphere. James Cameron's direction is spectacular and the locations are more varied and open, which gives a greater perception of the action tone. The editing is well done and perfectly shows the development of a plot that in my opinion is perfect. As you can guess from the title, there are many xenomorphs in addition to the queen who has an incredible design and a biological functioning that closes a large plot hole. Moving on to the characters, they were all right or wrong: the various Marines have a behavior typical of soldiers and there are those who are braver than others, Bishop is a different robot from Ash and this works very well, Newt is a smart girl and intelligent but also strong and self-confident, just like Ripley who returns to being the heroine of the story showing off even more girlpower without it being intrusive. In conclusion Aliens is a great cult that has remained in my heart since I was little.

• Sep 09, 2022

• Sep 06, 2022

Best sci fi movie of all time

Best sci fi movie of all time

• Sep 05, 2022

Quite simply, one of the greatest action movies of the 1980s! Not to mention on par with Die Hard for being one of the most tense! Sigourney Weaver is at her best as Ripley in this outstanding popcorn flick. This is one of those films that never get boring with repeated viewings. The best scene is without a doubt Ripley preparing her weaponry as she descends down an elevator to search for Newt. A blast from start to finish! LET'S ROCK!!!

• Sep 05, 2022

This is one of my favourite movies with characters you care about, some great one-liners, intense combat scenes and a gripping storyline. Couldn't be happier. Let's Rock!