Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel Reviews

April 13, 2017
I thought Alvin 2 is a ripoff to the first one than a sequel to the 2007 movie not just that but one of the worst movies of all time I hate it I hope chipwreaked will be better than this piece of crap
½ March 24, 2017
I like it...although others may say otherwise. It's interesting, funny, painless, cute, amazing, enjoyable & adorable!
Although this wasn't their biggest success, I'm interested to see what they come up with in their third sequel, because I know that they'll come up with something fresh, full new ideas...just as they did with this movie!
½ March 16, 2017
Another Sequel to a horrible franchise
March 16, 2017
This movie is really bad
January 5, 2017
wow! Chipmunks vs Chippets
December 31, 2016
It's not a good movie to watch
½ December 23, 2016
Among the worst films I have ever had the displeasure of watching. I actively discourage people to leave this appalling, sickly sweet excuse for a film on the shelves.
December 20, 2016
Il solito trick e track per mandare avanti il franchiasing di una mini superstar
½ November 30, 2016
Cute characters, horrible/cheesy story
½ November 8, 2016
This is probably, the WORST chipmunks movie ever.
½ November 6, 2016
An unnecessary, irritating sequel that's only half as entertaining as its otherwise lackluster predecessor.
October 4, 2016
Hollywood sucks now.
September 28, 2016
THIS IS SO MUCH DARN CANCER
½ September 17, 2016
Now we have six CGI chipmunks, and yet somehow it is still as dull as the previous movie about three CGI chipmunks.
September 1, 2016
New characters look boring.
June 30, 2016
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel is hilarious and great. This makes a great family movie. This movie is better than the original. I would very much suggest this movie.
May 15, 2016
Suffers from the exact same problems as its predecessor. Only this time, with more annoying Chipmunks added in. Kids only...
Resonant Line: "Ian: What part of "singing female chipmunks" don't these people understand?"
April 21, 2016
Christmas time IS near
March 27, 2016
could've been better
March 21, 2016
62% - A nice improvement over the first one. The reason why it gets slightly better is because there are many more adventures and scenarios where Alvin and his friends got into, which makes this Squeakquel more fun than the prequel.