Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel Reviews

½ November 7, 2017
Hollywood sucks now.
½ September 22, 2017
Not as fresh as the original, but added some great characters and some good scenes. A sequel to all family enjoy!
|It's a 7,1 out of 10|
½ July 18, 2017
I've been trying to blank out the cringe (aka the whole movie), but to no avail
½ June 27, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
June 18, 2017
Really enjoyed this movie ! Theodore is sooo cuteeee !!!!!!! :)
April 13, 2017
I thought Alvin 2 is a ripoff to the first one than a sequel to the 2007 movie not just that but one of the worst movies of all time I hate it I hope chipwreaked will be better than this piece of crap
½ March 24, 2017
I like it...although others may say otherwise. It's interesting, funny, painless, cute, amazing, enjoyable & adorable!
Although this wasn't their biggest success, I'm interested to see what they come up with in their third sequel, because I know that they'll come up with something fresh, full new ideas...just as they did with this movie!
½ March 16, 2017
Another Sequel to a horrible franchise
March 16, 2017
This movie is really bad
January 5, 2017
wow! Chipmunks vs Chippets
December 31, 2016
It's not a good movie to watch
½ December 23, 2016
Among the worst films I have ever had the displeasure of watching. I actively discourage people to leave this appalling, sickly sweet excuse for a film on the shelves.
December 20, 2016
Il solito trick e track per mandare avanti il franchiasing di una mini superstar
½ November 30, 2016
Cute characters, horrible/cheesy story
½ November 8, 2016
This is probably, the WORST chipmunks movie ever.
½ November 6, 2016
An unnecessary, irritating sequel that's only half as entertaining as its otherwise lackluster predecessor.
½ September 17, 2016
Now we have six CGI chipmunks, and yet somehow it is still as dull as the previous movie about three CGI chipmunks.
September 1, 2016
New characters look boring.
June 30, 2016
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel is hilarious and great. This makes a great family movie. This movie is better than the original. I would very much suggest this movie.
May 15, 2016
Suffers from the exact same problems as its predecessor. Only this time, with more annoying Chipmunks added in. Kids only...
Resonant Line: "Ian: What part of "singing female chipmunks" don't these people understand?"