Raw Deal Reviews

½ June 14, 2010
Has a good enough time making fun of itself until things get flatly absurd... That's when Arnold takes his sweet montage-time securing a cache of weapons in a suitcase with all the right velcro straps, and then kills everyone with unflappable machine gun skills, shooting one-handed from a convertible. (Every mob guy is slower on the draw than a Quaker.) At the end, Arnold plays Bogart to Kathryn Harrold's ex-moll elegance. At the start, Irwin films a great jeep-vs-cycle chase and primes us to be scared of Victor Argo -- but I can't even remember how he left the plot. Plot? Who cares? This movie is supposed to be about action, humor and romance... In case you're wondering, Arnold stays faithful to his Darren McGavin.
½ May 16, 2010
This really is a horribly made movie, it probably has some of the biggest technical issue of a major motion picture. That being said, it's just a lot of fun and classic Arnold. He has so many great moments and testosterone fueled actions, proving that he one of the greatest action stars to ever live. The storyline is overdone so much and made so honest, but you can't help liking it on at least a sarcastic level.
½ August 13, 2007
One of Arnies weaker films I think, still cool and always good action scenes but just not that many. The whole thing just survives purely because Arnie is in it.
½ January 1, 2007
One of Arnie's worst films in my opinion, not very good at all.
sanjurosamurai
January 22, 2007
classic arnold action flick
deano
½ October 23, 2006
Worst Arnie action film.
April 10, 2007
You will be appeased by all the action, but disgusted by all the blood. Yet this film's storyline keeps you intuned.
½ June 7, 2009
Entertaining for the most part but kind of stupid.
April 14, 2009
Cool Arnie flick, alot of people dont know this movie exists, if you get chance please watch
April 20, 2007
I feel like I've watched the vast majority of good Arnie films already. The rare ones I am getting now tend to disappoint me. This film was really nothing special. The plot was super boring. The characters not that interesting, even Arnie's one. However the action was not too bad. There were plenty of fist fights, as well as a few gunfights. But they were not as abundant as I hoped they'd be.
This movie is pretty average. Good for one time watching only.
nickymo89
½ September 8, 2008
Typical 80's Arnie movie with lots of shots fired and wannabe gangsters. Not bad but always found some of his other flicks more entertaining.
½ July 30, 2007
Joesph P. Brenner
The P stands for pussy!
Thats what he gets, not what he is!
March 5, 2009
By far the worst Arnold movie I've seen. "Commando" is at least 10 times better than this snooze-fest.
½ November 25, 2006
"So, you wanna be a witness? Witness this!"

Classic Arnold : )

I wasn't expecting much from this flick, since I knew little to nothing about it; but I did have some fun watching it (unlike Red Heat). Think "Commando," but within an underground criminal organization. A film with Schwarzenegger driving around shooting people while listening to the Rolling Stones has a certain target audience, and it delivers. (It also doesn't hurt to have Paul Shenar and Robert Davi for die hard 80s fans.)

HIS TRIGGER HAS ALL THE ANSWERS
February 7, 2010
arnold schwarzengger's best action films raw deal is just like mst of his schawarzengger;s action films of the 80's raw deal is a fun campy action film that even though some people hated it I actually enjoyed this fun action film this is probably one of schawarzengger's best action films even though it is a little funny at times it is still a great atcion film of the 80's
½ January 20, 2007
Raw movie. It is one of those early action films that is known to make humor. It is not one of Schwarzenegger's best, but it is enought ot keep some attention.
½ November 11, 2008
One of Arnold first films so i really cant hate the bad...bad..awful acting that is throughtout the entire movie. It still have some good scenes for you to enjoy if you love shoot-em up cop movies. Just know you have been warned.
December 7, 2007
I like action movies, particularly Schwarzenegger. Maybe I just wasn't in the mood. This seemed boring and stiff.
June 22, 2007
A great and underrated Arnold Schwarzenegger film. He plays a cop who goes undercover to infiltrate the mob. A great action film with style, this 1986 film is so cool.
June 27, 2006
2 stars is more than this movie deserves, but it has Arnold in it, and that's a reason to give any movie an extra star. By-the-numbers action flick will quickly fade from your memory as there is nothing particularly memorable, aside from the fact that the movie seems to have been made with out any feeling or care.