Batman & Robin - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Batman & Robin Reviews

January 18, 2018
So bad. Just the worst at everything. And George Clooney as Batman? Give me a break. The fact that Batman carries a credit card issued to Batman that's good until forever should tell you all you need to know. That and "Freeze!"
½ January 18, 2018
Very underrated, it doesn't deserve the hate it get.
January 16, 2018
this movie is a mess. It is way over produced, and seems to have one primary objective, sell toys. The self contradictions and silly lines are all over this film, "You're being a Dick...Dick." lines read by George Clooney, the strange overly sexualized costumes and shots of their bat posteriors, nipples, and groins, just adds to the bizarre quality of this batman film. This batman is a bore. But as time has passed, this has become a bit of a silly "b" watch, and can be fun in places. It will never pass as a good film, but might satisfy in the way campy batman films did in the 60's.
½ January 14, 2018
I think it's a fun fun jaunt, though a little silly. I loved it. Don't watch it if you want a dark serious movie.
January 12, 2018
This is fun because how bad it is
½ January 8, 2018
This film is unwatchable. Unbearable dialogue, special effects, gags etc.

A film that should be so bad it's good is just a horrorshow.

Arnie and Uma are cringe worthy with their endless puns.

I hate it more as time passes, utter garbage
January 2, 2018
I rather enjoyed Uma Thurman hamming it up as Poison Ivy. However, nearly everything else about this movie fell flat. Camp is fine but somehow, the humor here didn't quite hit the mark it was intended to, I think. The mix of seriousness vs satire never quite found the right balance, leaving a confusing experience.
½ January 2, 2018
This movie should have been called Bat Nipples & Ice Puns.
½ December 25, 2017
Ge golly batman this movie sure sucks a lot
December 23, 2017
Batman & Robin Could have Been a Much better Batman So Disappointed in it
½ December 21, 2017
Its star power could not save the poor execution, horrible visual effects, and over the top presentation, however it was cute, gay and no longer the burton show, but a comic book, a coloring book, a toy commercial filled with gay themed things. Chris o' donnel was the sweet visual cherry on the top of the film's brightness and coolness. Arnold is a fond figure. O' donnell was truly why i loved it, and joel schummaker's gay arts was fun and special..but in the end the film was a bit of a mess and failed to reach heights and depth.
½ November 26, 2017
George Clooney said himself that he thought he had ruin the Batman franchise. But he was wrong, it wasn't just him, but the bad direction, production, almost everyone's acting (Poison Ivy may be the only one that isn't horrible). In addition, Warner Bros had commercial intentions and that affected the production. I am so glad Batman Triumphant didn't get to the Theaters.
½ November 24, 2017
Man this movie suck. This is mostly for kids then adults (I don't hate it becase of that). Overstuff vilians and cartoony. 2/10 better than Fant4stic
½ November 22, 2017
I have so many problems with this movie and I'm to lazy to list them.
November 21, 2017
Not just a bad comic book movie, but a terrible movie overall. Absolute crap fest!
November 19, 2017
This movie killed a whole franchise for years. Good job
½ November 17, 2017
I have a huge soft spot for this film! Makes me happy
½ November 9, 2017
This movie was just way too cartoony for a Batman movie.
½ November 1, 2017
Very boring, with the made-up characters from the comics. And with the actor Arnold Schwarznegger is one of the horrible choice picking cast ever, his role for Mr. Freeze is bad. And has horrible puns. Doesn't have really good action, and hires new cast, not the same cast from Batman Forever. This movie SUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
½ October 19, 2017
Robin: Where's the snowman?
Batgirl: Maybe he melted
Batman: No, he's just hibernating.
That are a few puns you will hear in this movie... trust me there's more (also that last one didn't make any sense, snowmen can't hibernate!)