Batman & Robin - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Batman & Robin Reviews

September 26, 2016
A lot of people have issues with this movie and rightfully so. However, I can't bring myself to hate it as much for one reason, it's too funny to hate. Not funny in the traditional writing good jokes way, but the lines and characters are just so laughable it makes the experience totally worth it. I feel like this is the definition of a so good it's bad movie for me.
September 25, 2016
NO GOD
OH GOD PLEASE NO!
September 23, 2016
Ome of the worst movies of the last 25 years. It appears the target audience is 8 year old boys.
September 23, 2016
I'm so happy that this movie showed the entire world just how terrible of a character Batman truly is.
½ September 11, 2016
I feel that the only goal for Schumacher was to simply put the official team of Batman and Robin together in an entire film. Easily the worst one in the series and while I may appreciate George Clooney, he didn't make the best hero replacement for the film. Schwarzenegger as Mr. Freeze however was actually a pretty decent enemy, but was overqualified for this crappy movie. Sadly one of the worst I've seen.
½ September 8, 2016
Not enough bat-laughs and bat-fights to make this film any better than bat-crap
September 6, 2016
Even worse casting than Batman Forever cause this film to be a complete and utter flop. This one leaves fans extremely disappointed and probably disregarded completely as a must NOT have film.
½ September 4, 2016
A truly terrible superhero film, up there with Superman IV and Howard the Duck. Get together with friends and gaze in awe at the all-around hilarity of Batman & Robin.

Laughs guaranteed.

Grade: F
½ August 30, 2016
This was a disgrace to Batman, superhero movie, and movies in genereal. If your a little kid who just wants to watch Batman then you shouldn't mind this. If your over the age of 10 then avoid it at all costs.
½ August 29, 2016
120 minutes of face palm.
August 27, 2016
Batman & Robin begins with promise but is ultimately what just might be the worst Batman film to date thanks to the underutilisation of its talented cast, crappy visual effects, action sequences that are never as thrilling as they should be, a campy tone complete with cartoon sound effects which makes the film a joke and inappropriate homosexual/homoerotic innuendo.
August 26, 2016
The ultimate blockbuster cringefest. Terrible one-liners, misguided costuming, overly-sexual set design (I'm not kidding). Uma Thurman is about the only good part, mostly because of how admirably committed she is to an otherwise joke of a movie. In this installment in the first Batman franchise, there's a hockey game between the heroes and Mr. Freeze's mooks, a motorcycle race with nothing to do with the plot, and air surfing. Pay close attention and you can also spot terribly lazy editing and camera work. Easily the most enjoyable Batman film besides '08's Dark Knight.
August 21, 2016
Mediocrely acceptable through the improved delivery with worthy points spoken and the cast has their few occasions to shine with efforts being a little decent, but the campiness is an unlimited mess all over the place in many levels that proved how genuine a bad movie it is, even though it's the most enjoyable bad movie. (B-)

(Full review TBD)
½ August 18, 2016
this deserves nothing
½ August 15, 2016
The worst batman movie ever
August 14, 2016
Killed the Batman franchise until Christopher Nolan came to the rescue in 2005.

The nipples on the Batsuit was a shocker.

A stinker of a movie.
½ August 14, 2016
Cheesy, badly acted and horrible. Batman and Robin derailed the franchise until further notice. Featuring Bat-Credit Cards, Bat-Nipples, stupid ice puns, the fight between Batman and Bane ending with Bane punching a snowman and falling into some boxes, Mr Freeze's awkward switch fetish, Poison Ivy's overacting, George Clooney's stale performance, no wonder anyone involved in this movie publicly apologised for this atrocity. It's one contribution to movies is this, if this movie wasn't so bad, we never would've gotten Batman Begins. Now, if you love roasting this movie, I would suggest checking out Chris Stuckmann and John Flickinger's Hilariocity of this movie
August 14, 2016
Batman & Robin should be considered a classic, by the standard of how many times Arnold's lines have been quoted.
½ August 12, 2016
The worst of the worst
½ August 9, 2016
What is this movie trying to do? Make us laugh? Cry at its stupidity? 0/10. They don't even try to make a good film.