Batman & Robin - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Batman & Robin Reviews

March 20, 2018
orgasmic pure genius i wank it to this every night it makes me want to milk my bat nips KINKY 10/10 family friendly pg clean BEST ADAM WESt
½ March 19, 2018
art direction is ok??? soundtrack ok???
March 18, 2018
Batman & Robin is fun in exactly one way: Fun to laugh at. It's terrible, God is it terrible, but it's terrible in that right kind of way. Doesn't stop it from being terrible, but does make it worth watching.

Joel Schumacher delivers us the final nail in the lid of Batman's coffin with none other than George Clooney in the guise of the Caped Crusader, probably the worst on screen Batman we'll ever see. Clooney was actually a pretty inspired choice if you're thinking solely about the billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne, but ask any Batfan and they'll tell you: the character's true identity is Batman, Bruce Wayne is just a mask he wears.

Finally, this isn't a real complaint but something that I'm going to address anyway: The Batman movie with Batman and Robin is called Batman Forever, but the one with Batman, Robin and Batgirl is called just Batman & Robin? Go figure.
March 16, 2018
While it maybe visually amusing, 'Batman & Robin' neglects to explore the bizarre Gotham world and instead focuses more on ridiculous special effects and cheesy one-liners.
½ March 7, 2018
bATMAN & rOBIN IS THE ULTIMATE ABOMINATION IN A SUPERHERO MOVIE. weak puns, awful portrayals, appaling action sequences, abominable plot, agonizing graphics is just some of the problems that plagues this living superhero abomination that Joel Schumacher crafted.
½ March 1, 2018
Batman & Robin, directed by Joel Schumacher, is the story of Batman's quest to save Gotham from Mr. freeze. I HATE this movie. The performances are atrocious, and the direction is awful.
½ February 15, 2018
The Worst Batman movie ever... good cast, bad puns and jokes, bad script, bad rude jokes, This flim is so shit, and why call it batman and robin even though Flipping batgirl is in it
½ February 13, 2018
Just Terrible, awful and an insult on the batman series. All the characters Are forgettable and are just there to be there. a funny thing happend when i was watching this movie. while i was watching this movie i absolutely forgott that posion ivy and bane was in this movie. yep, the characters are so forgettable that i forgott they even existed. Good job joel schumacher! every scene in this movie is either forgettable or so bad i want to inpale myself on a stick. and also featuring the worst batman actor of all time. george clooney isn't menacing or cool at all as the batman. and it feels like he didn't even care about playing bruce wayne. For example, when albert is dying he just laughs it of like its nothing... thats just so out of character and stupid. *and* is willing to sacrifice his money for a woman... WHAT THE F*CK!? and robin is just fine and forgettable Like everyone else in this garbage. what else can i say, its the worst movie i have ever seen!
February 3, 2018
This is one of those movies that can be labeled as "it's so bad that it's good." Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Uma Thurman put the perfect amount of camp on their respective characters. The plot, dialogue and characters are so campy that it's emjoyable. The movies biggest issue is it's title characters. Clooney and O'Odonnell bring nothing good to the roles as Batman and Robin, and only make the movie worse.
January 23, 2018
Come for the horrible story, stay for the cheesy Arnold one-liners!
January 18, 2018
So bad. Just the worst at everything. And George Clooney as Batman? Give me a break. The fact that Batman carries a credit card issued to Batman that's good until forever should tell you all you need to know. That and "Freeze!"
½ January 18, 2018
Very underrated, it doesn't deserve the hate it get.
January 16, 2018
this movie is a mess. It is way over produced, and seems to have one primary objective, sell toys. The self contradictions and silly lines are all over this film, "You're being a Dick...Dick." lines read by George Clooney, the strange overly sexualized costumes and shots of their bat posteriors, nipples, and groins, just adds to the bizarre quality of this batman film. This batman is a bore. But as time has passed, this has become a bit of a silly "b" watch, and can be fun in places. It will never pass as a good film, but might satisfy in the way campy batman films did in the 60's.
½ January 14, 2018
I think it's a fun fun jaunt, though a little silly. I loved it. Don't watch it if you want a dark serious movie.
January 12, 2018
This is fun because how bad it is
½ January 8, 2018
This film is unwatchable. Unbearable dialogue, special effects, gags etc.

A film that should be so bad it's good is just a horrorshow.

Arnie and Uma are cringe worthy with their endless puns.

I hate it more as time passes, utter garbage
January 2, 2018
I rather enjoyed Uma Thurman hamming it up as Poison Ivy. However, nearly everything else about this movie fell flat. Camp is fine but somehow, the humor here didn't quite hit the mark it was intended to, I think. The mix of seriousness vs satire never quite found the right balance, leaving a confusing experience.
½ January 2, 2018
This movie should have been called Bat Nipples & Ice Puns.
½ December 25, 2017
Ge golly batman this movie sure sucks a lot
December 23, 2017