Sasquatch Reviews

• Jun 08, 2020

Campy bigfoot movie. Better than most. Predictable for sure, but still. They tried to be "original", but bigfoot movies are a tough genre. I like Lance Hendrickson, but he can't make any of the 3 or 4 bigfoot movies he's in any better. Just the way it is. Still, it's a decent "stay in" movie to watch if you're into these types. Not sure what he did to fall out of Hollywood's graces. Must not be liberal or something.

• Aug 01, 2015

Garbage B-Horror....

Garbage B-Horror....

• Apr 08, 2014

Watching this the lair filled with corpses terrified me as a kid, however upon a second viewing years later revealed the sad truth on the film. What I originally thought was a terrifying, and well made movie turns out to not be the case. The film itself is poorly made, and the acting is below par even for skilled players such as Durance and Henriksen. With the very small exception of the above mentioned scene there is no real tension or scares to be found here. The characters are poorly developed and rather cliched. The Sasquatch attacks mostly consist of close ups of a man with make-up and false teeth roaring at the camera. The only reasonably developed part in this film is the found footage sequences of Parker. A sorry sight of a movie, the only reason for the one star is in memory of terror I felt for this film as a kid, and that's being generous.

• Jan 23, 2014

The most interesting thing about this one was the look of the Bigfoot. Very ape like, I thought it looked good.

• Jul 05, 2013

Not the best but definitely stands out as one of the better Sasquatch films in movie history.

• Jan 01, 2013

Scary and awesome as shit!!!!!1

Scary and awesome as shit!!!!!1

• May 08, 2012

a very good movie for any fan of cryptozoology

a very good movie for any fan of cryptozoology

• Sep 28, 2011

Even though the overall plot was largely credible, and the characters suitably interesting and complex, it came off to me as a simple montage of people walking through the forest, then being chased by the Sasquatch, which then repeated itself interminably. It's a shame because this would have been a fun film with a better screenplay. Instead, I found it largely boring.

• Jan 20, 2011

I have this in my dvd library, as it is based on a true story. I find this a brilliant movie.

• Oct 17, 2010