Unconditional Love Reviews

• Jun 05, 2020

Before watching this movie for the first time, I was told that it is A Cheesy Rom-Com. I think you just gotta go into this one blind. It's not a Rom-Com. It's at least 5 different genres of movie. I made a Rotten Tomatoes account just to write this. I feel positively feral. All loose ends get tied up. It's surprisingly progressive. It's really funny and creative. There's a villain reveal that is EXTREMELY unexpected. Don't even watch the trailer. Just go for it. And then, be surprised that it's not more of a cult classic. I am reclaiming this movie for Pride Month. I will tell you nothing else.

• Dec 27, 2017

Wonderful little classic! Great performances by everyone, excellent tone and pacing - highly recommend it!!

• Nov 03, 2017

Lots of twists and turns

Lots of twists and turns

• Apr 16, 2016

love it, dry British humour for the mature audience I guess so either you get it or you don't

• Nov 01, 2015

Both touching moments and some hilarious moments. I loved it. Perfect for a Saturday night with my husband.

• Apr 20, 2013

What a truly bizarre film! Loved it for all it's quirkiness highly recommend if your In the mood for daft and bizarre and Julie Andrews!

• Feb 19, 2013

Don't underestimate this movie, reviews are bad because it is not pure in genre and somewhat unorthadox. The story behind this is both serious as well as spoof/comedy. Do you like movies little weird then this is the movie for you. All actors are wonderfull and pro, and well casted for their roles. Watch Julie's Andrews fun cameo! The movie should have been handled in a different way. They should have made it arthouse style instead. If this had been the case from the start, it would not have its release problems (delay and direct to video)

• Nov 14, 2012

Loved this movie. Lots of funny bits

Loved this movie. Lots of funny bits

• Jun 26, 2012

Unique plot. I think it's an underrated film that got overlooked. Kathy Bates is one of the more versatile actresses in Hollywood (have you seen Misery?)

• Apr 07, 2012