Pride and Prejudice Reviews

• Aug 30, 2020

This is such a funny move. It's seriously one of our family's favorite to watch. The humor is classic.

• Feb 16, 2019

The movie is not terrible. The worst part is that every single female character (ironically) has lip injections. Except 'Mary' who is the only normal looking female. Ladies, lay off the lip injections. It's distracting and doesn't actually make you look better.

• Feb 24, 2017

This was a cute movie. Great chick flick and as a fan of the BBC version I wasn't expecting brilliant award winning film here. If you need a post-break movie it's fun to watch with friends and a tub of ice cream. I'm not a Mormon; had no idea it was a Mormon film until the scenes of them going to church.

• Apr 10, 2016

truly enjoyed it it was a modern take of the text

truly enjoyed it it was a modern take of the text

• Feb 06, 2013

Taking the story loved by millions and beating it to a pulp in front of our eyes. There are some charming moments but overall a complete disaster of a film and adaption.

• Oct 31, 2012

this movie is good and funny, just they needed hotter boys.

this movie is good and funny, just they needed hotter boys.

• Sep 25, 2012

Gave this a chance. It wasn't as bad as I thought, but it was still terrible. Slightly watchable, but still terrible

• May 06, 2012

Funny. It's a decent modern adoptation and it has more emphasis on the comedy of the situation rather than the romance.

• Jan 18, 2012

HORRIBLE MOVIE! IT'S A MORMON VERSION OF A CLASSIC BOOK! FREAKY MORMONS!

HORRIBLE MOVIE! IT'S A MORMON VERSION OF A CLASSIC BOOK! FREAKY MORMONS!

• Jan 10, 2012

Funny at times but rather dumb. It was so far off from the original. If you want a good laugh then go ahead and try it but if not then I would suggest that you should skip this film.