Doogal - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Doogal Reviews

November 11, 2016
Stick with the U.K. Version!
½ October 7, 2016
I saw this movie when I was 7 and couldn't make it past the 20 minute mark. Even my 4 year old brother thought it was shit. this is the worst movie I have ever seen
½ September 13, 2016
Goddammit, this scripts are edited and also starring the celebrities.
½ June 27, 2016
muy pero muy mala , a mi antes me gustaba el tio vivo mágico por su música pero la veo ahora el tio vivo mágico y veo que parece que fuera hecha por un niño de 2 años,esta sin duda es mucho peor y la considero de las peores peliculas animadas hechas en toda la historia, muy mala.
½ March 20, 2016
I don't know what the consensus means, but one of the good things is that I hadn't heard of such people as Jimmy Fallon or Bill Hader, or the source material, before this.
January 27, 2016
Probally one of the worst movies ever...
January 12, 2016
the British version is superior to the American dub.
½ October 7, 2015
Its unbelievably bad ouch!!! To make things worse I watched this back to back with the original "Magic Roundabout" with the British cast which has NOTHING wrong with it. Sure "Magic Roundabout" isn't too amazing either its mostly the same movie underwhelming and weak plot it did have some charm and was for the most part innocent making it a watchable for children ONLY. The original British version gets a 3/10

Doogal on the other hand REDUBS an already English movie with worse voice acting that doesn't fit the characters. Pretty much rewrites the script with nothing but movie references and getting rid of the light jokes and replacing it with toilet humor. So now the mouths don't sync up its distracting. If you've seen the original this will PISS YOU OFF!!

What a miserable insulting piece of media AVOID!! 1/10
July 12, 2015
This looks like shit. It looks like they needed more characters for the actors to voice and ended up using some kid from "bring your kid to work day" (Whose Probably a Stoner) to suggest "Why not ADD a talking train! :DD" yeah.... don't waste your time on a movie that advertises with the name "Doogal" there's a reason why it sounds familiar to the word shit.
½ June 10, 2015
Loaded with Unfunny Unneeded Pop Culture References, Doogal tries to be a Fun Family Movie but even fails at doing that.
½ January 3, 2015
Did a 2 year old make this thing?! It's not at all funny or enjoyable and I want it to burn.
September 20, 2014
The fitted American jokes are a little funny while the film can be a tiny bit enjoyable, even though it's unrecognizable to the U.S. audience than the French. (C+)
½ July 22, 2014
Bad dog movie and probably the worst. I have nothing else to say.
½ July 8, 2014
Horrible excuse of a remake of the classic children's TV show.
July 5, 2014
Totally unwatchable film probably made stelzuer - berg
½ May 15, 2014
If I never see it again it'll be too soon
November 10, 2013
This shouldn't even qualify as a movie.
October 20, 2013
Doogal is the greatest film ever made. It is an emotionally transcendent experience, featuring some of the greatest characters, themes and cinematography ever committed to celluloid. The emotional highlight is that of the legendary flatulent train, which shows us the humanity in all aspects of our planet. Across time and space, Doogal rivals all creation by God. Paul Thomas Anderson is jelly as fuck.
October 7, 2013
............................I rather not talk about this movie..........................It just gives me a lot of horrible memories....Forget about Mirror Mirror. Forget about Spiderman. Forget about Twilight! This is the WORST movie I have ever seen...............It is horrible...............It is unbearably bland....................even as a child i knew how bad this movie is.......................... If you have never seen this movie, stay away from it at all costs! If you watch this movie, you will regret it for the rest of you life!...................... If you find this movie at a kid's house, do the kid a favor: keep calm..................AND DESTROY THE EVIL BEFORE IT SPREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................What else can I say but stay at a safe distance from this movie!!!
September 28, 2013
I didn't like this movie very much. It had not so great animation, lame characters, lame music, lame laughs and a worst story. It is the worst movie I have ever seen. Before this movie, I like "Gopher Broke" animated short better than this one because it's funny. I would not recommend this movie for both kids and adults.