High School Musical 3: Senior Year - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

High School Musical 3: Senior Year Reviews

June 22, 2017
fundamental pillar of my childhood
June 13, 2017
As seniors in high school, Troy and Gabriella struggle with the idea of being separated from one another as college approaches. Along with the rest of the Wildcats, they stage a spring musical to address their experiences, hopes and fears about their future. I haven't seen this movie yet, but I love it, because in my school feasts my class did a review about the trilogy and we won! I also love songs like "A Night to Remember", "I just Wanna Be with You", and the final graduation song.
½ April 4, 2017
Better than High School Musical 2, but still pretty lazy. It's just the same thing over and over again, Disney channel.
March 18, 2017
A fun finale on a beloved Disney channel trilogy
January 21, 2017
The best of these films and a fitting send off to the cast who have grown up in this franchise. It also contains the best songs of the series and the best production which was obviously done with the fact that this was the only one released in cinemas.
January 12, 2017
The first HSM is my ultimate guilty pleasure, the second I didn't care for (though some songs were still catchy and memorable), and this third installment, honest to god, is actually a pretty good film. It's well-crafted, well-acted, well-choreographed, it's bright, it's feel-good, and of course, it has many catchy songs we come to expect from a film of this franchise. Above that, the story and situations are actually not that bad either. I recommend it.
October 21, 2016
The fact that the first 2 movies were made for television and were more competent and well written than this is nothing more than tragic! Did I also mention that this movie is boring? F
July 18, 2016
This might be one of the best movies I've ever seen. It was exactly what I expected and loved every second. All the twists we saw coming were excellent. The only movie better than this is Labyrinth with David Bowie.
June 15, 2016
Excessively cheesy. The worst movie in the series by far, and just an awful movie musical in general. Disney should be ashamed of this! (First and only viewing - 9/30/2010)
May 10, 2016
i want to see high school musical 3 so bad u guys dont know how much i want to see this movie but i gues have to pay for it
February 28, 2016
i gotta see 2 first, however
January 21, 2016
i loved this movie when i was young
December 15, 2015
The best of the three.
November 12, 2015
Same as the second..
October 22, 2015
I love this movie. There are some great songs in this movie.
½ October 4, 2015
Probably the best one with the same corniness and catchy songs you expect from these movies.
August 29, 2015
Probably my favorite of the three, even though I'll skip seeing them again
August 11, 2015
A nice wrapped-up gift for the trilogy, High School Musical 3: Senior Year brings out a surprising performance out of Efron before he left Disney.
August 5, 2015
how do u watch the movie !!!!!
½ August 4, 2015
Great ending to a trilogy!! A good movie to watch and cry to as a high school senior