Get Him to the Greek - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Get Him to the Greek Reviews

May 23, 2018
I love music. I love comedy. Get Him to the Greek is a fine exhibition of both.
½ April 11, 2018
I always laughed hard when Sean Combs kept shouting, "Mind fucking!!!" Also, How come every time I type in this the words comes out in capital letters but the actual review is displayed in normal font?
March 3, 2018
its funny in places, and there's lots of gross out comedy as well. It's ok
February 13, 2018
The only good thing about this movie is Jonah Hill
January 18, 2018
I really thought I was going to hate this movie, and though there are some parts that I was sitting there saying to myself 'how could i actually think this is funny' but at the end of the movie I realized it was damn funny!
November 24, 2017
The Fat Kid is Funny and that other dudes Nutts!!!
October 29, 2017
What's nice about Get Him to the Greek, is that anyone will remember a scene to talk about later. It's highly enjoyable.
October 28, 2017
Funny ? Only some scenes. Dirty ? Plenty of them.
August 5, 2017
A decent movie with some solid laughs, but at times seemed a little chaotic and irritating. The two stars make it easy to enjoy.
½ July 4, 2017
This was quite entertaining, specially the first half hour!
January 28, 2017
Admittedly I am a huge Russell Brand fan but I think this film stands up even without it's main co-star. Good songs, good jokes and great performances for the 2 leads. I also think that Puff Daddy shines with his out-there music producer. A great feel good film with songs that won't leave your head for days.
½ January 26, 2017
(Todo sobre mi desmadre - título en español) Un joven empleado de una disquera de Los Ángeles, Aaron Green (Jonah Hill), se ahce cargo de traer a la ciudad para un concierto al rockero británico Aldus Snow (Russell Brand), un drogadicto y alcohólico músico que vive al límite. Aaron quiere probar su valor como empleado a su jefe Sergio Roma (Sean Combs P-Diddy) mientras Aldus intentará reencaminar su vida y dar su recital para recuperar al amor de su vida Jackie Q, interpretada por Rose Byrne. Como en la mayoría de comedias, el gran trabajo cómico de Jonah Hill suele sacar risas del público con sus ocurrencias e interpretaciones
½ January 21, 2017
Great idea for a movie, absolutely hilarious and brilliant characters. It has its daft moments but there are some laugh out loud ones too.
December 11, 2016
Not a bad rewatch after many years. Worth it for the one scene with the fuzzy wall, so hilarious. I don't really like Russell Brand, I think he's probably an asshole in real life, much like his character in this movie, so that gets this film a lower rating.
Watched on Netflix with Sam on vacation in our hotel in Punta Cana, December 10, 2016.
½ November 25, 2016
Not as good as Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
½ September 23, 2016
It may be missing the depth of its predecessor but Get Him to the Greek is still a funny film with an interesting look at relationships and sexuality.
½ September 16, 2016
How can you not like this movie? Lol, too funny.
August 2, 2016
Not quite the seamless comedy "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" was, but it's just as funny.
jamrcla
July 18, 2016
One of my favorite comedy films to date really really funny from start to finish would recommend to anybody who enjoyed Knocked Up, Pineapple Express etc, P. Diddy was so funny he made this film even more funny, A must see movie but not if you get offended easy.
June 30, 2016