2.0 Reviews

• May 15, 2019

Half star for Rajini, Half star for AK and half star for the only visual effect that was amazing was the transition between Vaseegaran and Pakshi. Story was good, something to think about in real time, but nothing else was great. Enthiran 2.0 was just a disappointment.

• Apr 25, 2019

Shankar's By now Tedious Formula Is Saved By His Imagination And A Spirited Superstar.

• Apr 19, 2019

2.0 is very predictable from the start despite its out-of-the-world ideas - due to Shankar's repetitive writing from his vigilante movies. He gets even confused here by making the villain, Akshay Kumar, the vigilante. A lot of illogical PLOT holes and poor lip-sync. It's just a VFX extravaganza with no resonating heart.

• Apr 18, 2019

A revolution in the field of visual effects but certainly not in terms film making.

• Apr 05, 2019

Good visual effects and CGI let down by pathetic story. Both the lead actors looked artificial.

• Feb 22, 2019

Seemingly , One Of The Best Films In INDIAN Film Industry, Totally Thrilling Movie With Each And Every Detailed Information, I don't know why others are not liking the story but to it seems fine, This Is Not A Blind Fan Review, Please Trust Me Honestly, I Am Not Speaking Lies, It Is Better Than Ra:one , Krrish 3 and all, This Is The Pride Of INDIA , and This Film Deserved A Diwali Release Rather Than Shits Of Hindustan , and This Film Deserved 300cr nett in Hindi Version Because of the hard work of the film's team, but I am sure soon more people would be aware that what a movie was 2.0 and then many other film makers would try to make big budget VFX Films. MUST WATCH, FAMILY ENTERTAINER = 2.0 (Better Deserved Than Shit Simmba & Zero)

• Feb 18, 2019

The plot wouldn't make it on daytime television, The special effects are truly terrible. Don't get me wrong, artistically it looks great--the 3D modeler did great work, and even the idle animations are okay for the technological enemy. However, the animation of the special effects is absolutely ridiculous, there is no weight to the renderings. They don't feel real, they don't move in a realistic way, it feels like a comedy when there is action on the screen. Additionally, the acting is a complete mixed bag with the majority of the main cast being excellent, but far too many are distractingly boisterous. I can only assume those side characters were trying to grab the spotlight by acting over the top. Perhaps they knew this movie was going to be big worldwide, and wanted to get their slice of the fame. I don't really care, it broke the immersion almost as bad as the animation of the various special effects objects. Also I know I mentioned the plot already, but dear god, dear god, dear God. The plot is atrocious. A true abomination of a concept that was bad from the very beginning. If a random person's ghost can haunt the entire world and destroy everything by controlling all electronics, your universe is basically toast. Why wouldn't this happen again? Why wouldn't it happen in different ways, constantly? If a ghost can destroy the entire world by controlling everything related to its death, there are literally billions of "negative energy" suicides that should have the same problem. Every car would be possessed by the suicidal gas station attendant, every washer and dryer would try to wash and tumble dry you to death when the laundromat owner kicked the bucket on a bad day, and all your pizza would blow you up from the inside if ever Papa John got sick of being memed and finally decided to clock out (yes, this movie did explode someone from the inside with the magically flying, negative energy, ghost-controlled cell phones). The fact that this movie has anything above a 30% on Rotten Tomatoes has forever ruined my ability to take this site seriously. It is a joke, a sick lie everyone is telling themselves. I don't mind Indian content making it to the big screen worldwide, just like I don't mind Anime (i.e. Dragonball/Pokemon) coming to theaters. But you are lying to yourself if you think this was a good movie. At best, this was "So bad it's good" in the same vein as "The Room". And the positive reviews on Rotten Tomatoes for this movie will forever be a stain on the legitimacy of reviews here. Especially by these so-called "Critics". I expect the giant Indian audience with their pro-Indian move bias to give it high marks and outnumber the Westerners, I don't expect this from the critics though. This movie is trash, the kind of trash you couldn't pay me to watch if it went direct to DVD and was sold for free (as if anyone even has a DVD player left these days). This is right up there with Godzilla 2000, with regards to how absolutely deranged and deluded its fans are. Why this kind of garbage exists will always amaze me. Its like all the worst parts of horror movie plots combined with all the worst parts of Michael Bay's Transformers movies, except those actually looked somewhat decent, and this looks like it was animated by someone who hasn't seen gravity in action before.

• Feb 13, 2019

Very nice movie and waiting for 3. 0

Very nice movie and waiting for 3. 0

• Feb 04, 2019

Great theme. Well done in terms of bringing in Akshay however the second half was a mish-mash of action and extra graphics! Shankar was awesome in contributing towards Graphics. Brilliant!

• Jan 14, 2019