Reviews

• Jun 27, 2012

I thought this film was funny and emotional! I couldn't cry when I watched this film because it was TOO melodramatic but that doesn't mean that the film isn't great! IT IS!

• Oct 23, 2009

A lot better than I expected. The chemistry between Fiona Sit and Jaycee Chan is great.

• May 20, 2009

suitable and meaningful for teens

suitable and meaningful for teens

• Feb 17, 2009

nice education film,i think this movie is suitable for the younger.Great

nice education film,i think this movie is suitable for the younger.Great

• Aug 08, 2008

I really think that Jaycee and Fiona Sit are the best cast as the 2 charactors, and well performed in the story.

A bit too educational.

A bit too educational.

• Aug 08, 2008

Hong Kong's take on teen pregnancy? These concepts have been done before, boy from the other side of the tracks gets the young rich girl pregnant. The acting was pretty good from the kids and the adults in the film also gave emotional performances. Great star-studded cast as well as the kids made a some-what predictable plot more enjoyable.

• May 20, 2008

Great movie. It has a good moral.

Great movie. It has a good moral.

• Apr 13, 2008

This was a very interesting film on teen pregnancy - the best part was when eric tsang was chasing after fiona sit and jaycee

• Mar 23, 2008

If you like Juno, you can try this one. It uses an educational and warm approach to deal with teenage pregnancy.