2b Perfectly Honest Reviews

• Dec 15, 2008

This movie had it's good parts but overall I will have to say it was a failure.

This movie had it's good parts but overall I will have to say it was a failure.

• Mar 17, 2006

This film just doesn't have what it takes to work. It rambles on with a lot of characters you don't care about. It had very slow stretches. Not at laa special in anyway. Unmemorable.

• Jan 02, 2006

Well done story within a story within a story. It took two viewings but this movie was entertaining. Well acted and very well written. The storyline was hard to follow at first but, as I said it is well worth the second viewing.