3 from Hell Reviews

• 6h ago

Rob Zombie did it again

Rob Zombie did it again

• 16h ago

I loved it. I love everything Rob Zombie does, major fan here. I appreciate the gritty vintage feel of his films and the great choice of music to go along with it. The characters in his films along with the cast portraying them are outrageous in all the best ways. Raw, filthy, sexy beasts!!! I feel like these crazed killers are my friends, Rob Zombie does a great job with this.

• 20h ago

Excellent follow up to Devils Rejects

Excellent follow up to Devils Rejects

• 20h ago

I can't in my right mind, applaud a film that is blatantly okay with glamorizing sexual violence against women...and...uhh.. let me be perfectly clear, I have no problem with a killer protagonist, but are you f*** kidding me? You expect me to either root for or root against these filthy redneck bullys somehow? We're supposed to watch rape...FOR ENTERTAINMENT? ROB ZOMBIE'S FILMS SUCK IN SO MANY WAYS (dont get me started on the entry-level acting & sadly predictable scripts; clearly he promised his favorite hooker a movie career if she married him), but everything else is mediocre at best, but mostly just bonified shite.

• 21h ago

Man, I love Rob Zombie, and I loved Devil's Rejects & House of 1000 Corpses, but this wasn't that good. It was clunky. Missing a soul. And just didn't have the magic that Devil's Rejects had. Also, not having Spaulding I think really hurt it. But it was cool they were able to sneak one last scene in with him. OK concept, poor execution.

• 22h ago

3 From Hell is pretty great, especially after learning they had to rewrite a large chunk of it last minute after realizing Sid Haig was not gonna be able to play a major character in it and it was shot in 20 days. The scenes shot in prison cells used some of the cells members of the Manson family were held in. Bill Moseley and Sheri Moon Zombie are great, and the addition of Richard Brake worked out really well. The three come together naturally and the relationship seems genuine. Really awesome film, very much recommended.

• 23h ago

Everything I expected from Rob Zombie and then some. The whole Captain Spaulding thing aside - and man did I dig Spaulding - the character of Foxy was awesome. This guy rocked in 31 and didn't disappoint in Three from Hell. The movie had a nice pace. I loved the first 20 minutes of back-story and news casts. RZ did a great job of making the villains our heroes. The violence was spot on. A plethora of unexpected humor added to the effect and made this a thoroughly enjoyable movie to watch. There are no Academy Awards being handed out for this one (thank the Lord), this is all about violence, humor, and movement. Watched it twice in the past 24 hours and getting ready to watch it again

• 1d ago

Love everything Rob Zombie does.

Love everything Rob Zombie does.

• 1d ago

This movie is horse shit Lazy story writing And everything is unrealistic how slow everybody was in this shit movie they used that Mexican midget just to make them escape and then he dies happy ending. Even the guy with a handgun is retarded could of shoot them each to the head. And how they got to Mexico is such a shit move and theres suppose to be swats,helicopters all over searching for them how can this shit movie even make any sense

• 2d ago

The only thing i didn't like was the limited Spaulding scenes.

The only thing i didn't like was the limited Spaulding scenes.