3 from Hell Reviews

• 5d ago

Next installment of Rob Zombie's, 'The Devil's Rejects', but it's not a strong screenplay.

• Jan 14, 2020

Huge Rob Zombie fan and while some find this movie a bit disappointing, I found it a decent outing in the story of the Firefly family. I was saddened by the death of the Great Sid Haig and the fact his illness kept him from doing Captain Spaulding justice in his final outing but I believe Rob Zombie did the best story he could with his death. The story is a bit slow but once the action starts it's pure Zombie at his best. RIP Sid, we miss you brother.

• Jan 01, 2020

Love this movie perfect ending or maybe a new start to the Firefly story

Love this movie perfect ending or maybe a new start to the Firefly story

• Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Dec 28, 2019

Fans have been waiting for a Devil's Rejects sequel for a very long time. Well 3 From Hell is finally here and it's... a bit of a letdown. Not bad! But, after such a great second installment, and such a wait, just... a bit of a letdown. I absolutely adore Richard Brake but his inclusion apropos of nothing and Sid Haig's early removal due to his recent sad passing, felt almost... Disrespectful? I don't know. Expecting a Rob Zombie movie to be respectful sounds silly now that I see it written in front of me - I mean, he's got his wife wearing a feather headdress front and centre on the poster. (On that, I feel it's not altogether unlikely that Zombie included that attire specifically so that people would complain about it and he could counter with "The character is already a serial killer, why are you looking for good behaviour from her, and why is her cultural appropriation the most offensive thing she's done to you?" Which would be... you know... A fair point.) But I digress. 3 From Hell a little disappointing, probably not the sequel we would have gotten if there hadn't been a 14-year gap between the second and third entries, but still, pretty decent, a fun time, especially considering that after House of the subsequent films have used gross murderers as the outright protagonists.

• Dec 26, 2019

The thing about the first two movies was they were psychos that killed for the sake of killing, this one goes way off track and has the three escape prison to fight and kill to survive, it wasnt the same and it was disappointing

• Dec 24, 2019

I LOVE House of 1000 corpses and Devils Rejects, so I really had high hopes for this movie. However, it was very disappointing. It was more of an action movie than an actual horror movie, and a poorly done action movie at that. This movie had so much potential, and Rob Zombie just didn't deliver.

• Dec 24, 2019

película muy enganchante pero con una trama sin pies ni cabeza

película muy enganchante pero con una trama sin pies ni cabeza

• Dec 09, 2019

Before I even watched '3 From Hell' I was warned by more than one Rob Zombie fan that this movie was 100% rotten, with most people not even finishing the film. However, I think the issue I think most people have is their expectations that Zombie was going to make a revolutionary conclusion to his absurdly violent Firefly family tale. '3 From Hell' in my opinion is simply more of what brought Zombie to the dance with the same unabandoned violence and care for human life that was seen in the first two films. There is no revolution, no grand trilogy plan, just aimless roaming of three disturbed vagabonds who are simply reacting with no, or little plan, much like Zombie's plot itself. Lower your expectations and simply enjoy this film and you'll probably come out thinking its great for what it is. Three Sheri Moon infectious grins out of five.

• Dec 09, 2019

3 From Hell is a fun Rob Zombie movie, but I still kinda wish it hadn't been made. It undoes one of the best things about Devil's Rejects: The power of its "Freebird" ending depended on the mortality of the Firefly family. And everything that happened before that in Rejects was scary because you believed it could really happen. On the other hand, 3FH is Rob Zombie's superhero-ish movie, which starts with some really unbelievable plot points and just piles them up for the duration of the run time as it reduces any true stakes for the Firefly clan. Please, Rob, I love your movies but let's not come back to these guys.

• Nov 23, 2019

God damn i love these movies. Rob Zombie is a fuckin genius! Big thanks to lions den you all rock. Keep the great movies coming. And to Rob Zombie hope to see a final devils rejects last kill.