3 Ninjas Knuckle Up Reviews

• Nov 09, 2019

I really love this movie 3 Ninjas Knuckle Up

I really love this movie 3 Ninjas Knuckle Up

• May 26, 2016

Knuckles up is the best in the 3 ninjas series imo...I loved these films as a kid.

• Feb 28, 2015

Probably the funniest of all the series. Not a good movie, but still.

Probably the funniest of all the series. Not a good movie, but still.

• Dec 18, 2014

i love this movie they are all so good need more every thing is so perfect about this movie

• Jul 23, 2014

You have to watch them in the correct order, not when they were released. 3 ninjas & 3 ninjas knuckle up were filmed at the same time around 91/92'. but if you look it up it will tell you knuckle up is the 3rd one from 1995. WRONG. why would they have actors in 1 movie switch them. and then switch back. The 1st one & Knuckle up have all the same actors. KICK BACK should be the 3rd one in the order and that's always how I watched them as a kid. Evan Bonifant & Sean Fox fill in as Tum Tum & Rocky and in my opinion are much better than the original (chad power/Michael treanor). Colt is always the same. I enjoy the first 2 though (3 ninjas & Knuckle up) it's a good time, the dance scene with the indians fun stuff. Plus use common sense here, Victor wong is much older in kick back than Knuckle up.

• Jul 05, 2013

An already poorly made, family friendly franchise bottoms out, with our titular heroes helping Native Americans seek justice, against WASPY cowboys.

• Dec 10, 2012

This is really part two but was released as part three. Like it matters. None of the films really have anything to do with each other except the characters but story-wise, it's not like you have to watch the first one to get the others. As a kid, I remembered this and High Noon At Mega Mountain as the lesser films in this franchise. Really I had more fun with Mega Mountain for obvious reasons for those that know me and if you don't, read my flixter review for that one. This one seemed very B-movie where the kids fight their way through the entire movie. Really the first movie is the only one that attempts to have a heartfelt scene. This tried with the grandfather and his garden but that just went nowhere. I'd say this is my least favorite of the series.

• Nov 27, 2012

This was really really good

This was really really good

• Alex r Super Reviewer
    Jul 04, 2012

Third entry in this series is a horrible, poorly executed family film that like the first two could have been a good film, but fails because of a poor cast and a poor plot. I enjoyed these films when I was younger, but when you grow up, you realize that some childhood favorites aren't as good as you remember them to be. This is simply put a terrible third entry that has nothing good going for it and it fails at being nostalgic like so many other childhood favorites of mine. The cast is horrible and there's absolutely nothing good going on here. The plot is sloppy and the directing is unfocused. Ultimately this film is very silly, and quite stupid rather than really entertaining. The film is quite forgettable, and like the first two fail to be good family films worth seeing years later. As far as entertainment is concerned this film fails. If you're looking for a good family film, this film isn't it. The film is just a cash grab to make more money and has no sense of inspiration. Overall a poorly constructed third entry, and is simply awful filmmaking. Pointless in every sense of the word, this third film really scrap the bottom of the barrel of bad ideas, and you that on-screen. Watch something else rather than this pointless garbage. This is a poorly done film that really doesn't possess anything memorable or fun. This is just a stupid third entry to a series that never should have existed in the first place.