7 Guardians of the Tomb - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

7 Guardians of the Tomb Reviews

½ March 7, 2018
One of the worst films i have had the displeasure of sitting through. It looked as if everyone on screen would rather be somewhere else. As did i.
March 2, 2018

Very Cool! No bad review here from me today. A must see for all you spiderholics.
February 23, 2018
i can't stand Daniel Radcliffe. i can't say why. Kelsey Grammer is a right winger so I'm glad to see this movie fail so hard.
February 23, 2018
This movie is nothing more than cliché after cliché after cliché. Even the title is misleading. Avoid at all cost.
½ February 19, 2018
The absolute worst film I have ever seen, a complete waste of time and money. The film consists of an empty plot with sad, talentless actors. Just trash.
½ February 19, 2018
Not for people with Arachnophobia (fear of spiders)
Quite frankly, doesn't even deserve the half star rating. The whole movie, while trying to be exciting and thrilling, just comes off as laughable.

1. The acting is extremely rigid and unnatural. The emotions expressed by the actors are awkward
2. The script is horrible, with a lot of cringeworthy dialogue written in.
3. The direction and cinematography is terrible, not immersing viewers into the movie.
4. The production is just downright awful.
5. The CGI is so low-rent that it borders on laughable. Strike that, it is laughable.
6. "Murphy's Law" is being wrung out to the max in the storyline, with everything that could happen, actually happening.
7. Close calls are spread all around the movie like butter on bread
8. I'm not sure if there are too many anti-climatic climaxes around the movie, or just one short little climax, which lasts about 5 mins, and is about 5 mins from the end of the movie. Either way, there's no pivoting point in the movie.
9. The antagonist, the spiders, died too easily.

If there's one up-side to this movie going experience, it's that my ticket was free.