7 Guardians of the Tomb Reviews
Very Cool! No bad review here from me today. A must see for all you spiderholics.
Quite frankly, doesn't even deserve the half star rating. The whole movie, while trying to be exciting and thrilling, just comes off as laughable.
1. The acting is extremely rigid and unnatural. The emotions expressed by the actors are awkward
2. The script is horrible, with a lot of cringeworthy dialogue written in.
3. The direction and cinematography is terrible, not immersing viewers into the movie.
4. The production is just downright awful.
5. The CGI is so low-rent that it borders on laughable. Strike that, it is laughable.
6. "Murphy's Law" is being wrung out to the max in the storyline, with everything that could happen, actually happening.
7. Close calls are spread all around the movie like butter on bread
8. I'm not sure if there are too many anti-climatic climaxes around the movie, or just one short little climax, which lasts about 5 mins, and is about 5 mins from the end of the movie. Either way, there's no pivoting point in the movie.
9. The antagonist, the spiders, died too easily.
If there's one up-side to this movie going experience, it's that my ticket was free.