7 Guardians of the Tomb - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

7 Guardians of the Tomb Reviews

August 5, 2018
Horrible acting and plot
August 2, 2018
There are neither guardians nor "7", just another cave-movie that challenges the stupidity of "Arachnophobia " (1990).
(Mauro Lanari)
July 20, 2018
It felt like i was watching indiana jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull. if kelsey was replaced with harrison ford we would have another indiana jones movie.
July 14, 2018
OK-ish adventure flick of a Chinese-Australian team mission in the Gobi desert to an undiscovered underground palace of the Emperor. One team member Jia (Bingbing Li) is searching for her lost brother (Chun Wu), while Mason (Grammar) is looking for some elixir of life. A lot of plot holes and nonsense, very much feeling like a walk through a Disney attraction. The spider graphics are pretty good, but not enough to save this film from being just ok.
July 4, 2018
Not as bad as I thought it would be. Deserves more than an 8!
June 24, 2018
No sé ni por donde empezar con esta película, pero hay algo jodido y triste en una producción que es capaz de hacer que Kelsey Grammer actúa TAN mal...

Una perdida de tiempo.
June 10, 2018
Marvelously bad -- yet engaging enough to still entertain. This wouldn't be the worst choice of B-movie night.
May 20, 2018
this movie was horrible.
April 25, 2018
I was trying to find some entertainment but I failed.
½ April 21, 2018
Horrible movie. What a waste. I would've been better off just donating all the money used to make this phone to the homeless
April 18, 2018
Being what it is - a creature feature - this movie was actually fun!
April 15, 2018
Kelsey Grammar must really be hard up for roles these days. This movie is among the worst of arachnophobia films. And about as intelligent.
April 9, 2018
Indiana Jones meets Arachnophobia! SO MUCH FUN
April 7, 2018
Pretty lame, but cool all the same....reminded me of a Raiders of the Lost Ark or The Mummy type of film. Not for sufferers of arachnophobia. Didn't even know it contained spiders until it started. Good to see Kelsey Grammer again from the good old Fraser days. Finally an Aussie produced film that had half decent actors in it. Can't go past a good laugh from Shane Jacobson.
½ March 28, 2018
Basic and predictable lines, weak acting and a boring start was all that I took from this movie. It wasn't just a boring start, but I couldn't finish watching this because it was just not good.
½ March 7, 2018
One of the worst films i have had the displeasure of sitting through. It looked as if everyone on screen would rather be somewhere else. As did i.
March 2, 2018
AWESOME!

Very Cool! No bad review here from me today. A must see for all you spiderholics.
February 23, 2018
i can't stand Daniel Radcliffe. i can't say why. Kelsey Grammer is a right winger so I'm glad to see this movie fail so hard.
February 23, 2018
This movie is nothing more than cliché after cliché after cliché. Even the title is misleading. Avoid at all cost.
½ February 19, 2018
The absolute worst film I have ever seen, a complete waste of time and money. The film consists of an empty plot with sad, talentless actors. Just trash.