9/11 Reviews

• May 22, 2018

This Documentary is the stuff of legends. Amazing!!

This Documentary is the stuff of legends. Amazing!!

• Feb 20, 2017

interesting perspective watching it from the firefighters perspective as it happens live.

• Dann M Super Reviewer
    Sep 11, 2013

An extraordinary documentary, 9/11 provides a firsthand account of the Word Trade Center collapse. While following a rookie New York firefighter during his first year on the job, documentarians Jules and Gedeon Naudet find themselves in the middle of the greatest disaster in American history. The footage is quite raw and heightens the intensity of the film. However, the editing is extremely poor, as is the narration. While 9/11 contains some incredible material, it's a haphazard documentary that lacks a clear focus.

• Feb 20, 2013

This Commemorative DVD is great, shows' what happened on 9/11 and goes into the real happening while it happens.

• Feb 02, 2013

I don't want to rate a movie made by some Liberal who extorts the truth an show how sad it is that we lost people that day. It shouldn't be shown it should be remembered not made a Money Project out of it Sorry America

• Sep 16, 2012

A good detailed and graphic look of that day from the inside

A good detailed and graphic look of that day from the inside

• Sep 11, 2012

Stunningly amazing documentary. I cannot watch this without tearing up at some point.

• Jul 15, 2012

An on-the-spot documentary that shows the true horror, panic and confusion that reigned on that fateful day that is the title. It sometimes lulls into sentimentality with its narration, and drags towards the end, but there's absolutely no denying the emotional power of the images. Ultimately a worthy love letter to the brotherhood of firefighting.g and the bravery it involves.

• Jun 04, 2012

Well made, and thoughtful of all those affected that day...all of us.

Well made, and thoughtful of all those affected that day...all of us.

• Apr 01, 2012

Very difficult to watch, more so that I'm a firefighter.

Very difficult to watch, more so that I'm a firefighter.