A Dogwalker's Christmas Tale Reviews

• Nov 22, 2018

Loved it....nothing offensive. Nice to have a romantic comedy I can watch with my daughter

• Feb 20, 2017

The female lead was slightly ridiculous, but Jonathan Bennett more than makes up for her weirdness with his perfectly adorable performance.

• Nicki M Super Reviewer
    Dec 25, 2016

Seen worse, but I definitely wouldn't call it a good movie. The main character is a bit of a princess.

• Dec 23, 2016

The resolution to the dog park problem took way too long, literally last second in this one, and it's really hard to want to care about someone who maxes her parents credit cards and doesn't even seem to care that she is a burden to her family, like she is entitled in every way. If you wanna watch a cheesy Christmasy movie it will do, but there are better options.