A Wrinkle in Time Reviews

• Cas
    1d ago

Meg and her bf were amazing. the movie itself was horrible. visually beautiful but being a huge fan of the books my whole life, it left me wanting and I found it boring.

• 2d ago

The worst movie I've ever seen in theaters. The textbook definition of an epic failure.

• 6d ago

A horrible plot with bad acting, stupid scenes and tons of cheesy moments. I didn't enjoy even a second of this movie.

• Oct 16, 2019

Just a mess of a movie

Just a mess of a movie

• Oct 02, 2019

The movie is slow and the acting mediocre. I struggled so much to stay awake during the foim.

• Sep 28, 2019

It sucked, didn't follow the book. The only redeeming character was the boy but that was only because he was cute. The cuts were absolute shit and made everything far less enjoyable. Hated it.

• Sep 23, 2019

Was so incredibly disappointed by this movie

Was so incredibly disappointed by this movie

• Sep 17, 2019

This was boring trash confusing and a complete waste of time and money don’t watch thisssss and there was only like 3 good parts

• Sep 16, 2019

Disgusting. Boring. Headache. Stupid. Cringy. Awful. Revolting. Sad. Bad acting. Just plain horrible. Don't recommend.

• Sep 06, 2019

I can't believe that Disney managed to get some amazing actors and resources and come up with a movie that I couldn't even watch past the first 10 minutes without feeling like it was torture. Very dissapointing.