Aankhen Reviews

• Aug 03, 2019

Very good movie this was very good movie.

Very good movie this was very good movie.

• Jan 12, 2016

We need a sequel to this please!

We need a sequel to this please!

• Apr 16, 2015

If only it had a sensible ending. . .

If only it had a sensible ending. . .

• May 24, 2010

This was an amazing movie.........shocking new for bollywood........and I still remember I waited for its sequel for so long !!!!! Even one hollywood producer bought this script and planned to cast Morgan Freeman as Big B.....though no news of its making has still arrived......but good movie!!!

• Apr 14, 2010

the movie waz good in all aspects... songs, story line, plot, acting.. everything n even the endin waz nice..

• Nov 13, 2009

My favorite Indian thriller! Very interesting plot. 3 blind men rob a bank..!

My favorite Indian thriller! Very interesting plot. 3 blind men rob a bank..!

• Oct 19, 2009

One of few innovative movies in Bollywood.

One of few innovative movies in Bollywood.

• familiar s Super Reviewer
    May 21, 2009

While many address this movie as one of the greatest originals from Bollywood, the fact's something else. While many know that this movie is based on a play, very few are aware of the fact that the play in turn is inspired from the movie Blind Rage released way back in 1978!!! Anyways, leaving all that aside, the movie was made pretty good.

• May 10, 2009

Day: Monday Date: 15 Apr 2002 Time: 4.00pm With: Ismail, Sachin, Daya, Amit, Azeem, Ashraf On: VCD Name: AANKHEN Mysterious.

• Dec 11, 2008

One of my Favourite movie which casted Paresh Rawal. Nice movie.

One of my Favourite movie which casted Paresh Rawal. Nice movie.