The Adventures of Pluto Nash Reviews

• Jun 07, 2019

Silly Movie for sure But Luis Guzmán made me laugh so hard. I don't know Why I can't explain it but 5 stars

• Jun 07, 2019

This movie is so bad. It is terribly not funny, and the acting, especially from that robot is extremely horrible. If I can either have $1000, or unsee the movie I would choose the latter.

• May 27, 2019

How in the actual fuck does this movie have a 4 percent, when you rank Straight Garbage like 2009 Land of the Lost as a 26. I think there might be a few Americans that are a little butthurt about the Hillary Clinton notes.

• May 02, 2019

WATCH VANOSSGAMING TO MAINTAIN YOUR 9999 IQ. GET YOURSELVES EDUCATED.

WATCH VANOSSGAMING TO MAINTAIN YOUR 9999 IQ. GET YOURSELVES EDUCATED.

• Apr 11, 2019

THIS MOVEI IS AMAZHING. Very epic when pluto nash dabs on them haterz

THIS MOVEI IS AMAZHING. Very epic when pluto nash dabs on them haterz

• Apr 08, 2019

This film has no reason to exist the costumes of the characters are bad

This film has no reason to exist the costumes of the characters are bad

• Feb 22, 2019

This movie is flipping hilarious. What a twist. On the edge of my seat the whole time.

• Feb 22, 2019

Seriously underrated. Is it a great, or even "good" film? No. But it's fun, it's funny, and if you crawl off your high horse you'll have a good time.

• Jan 19, 2019

This is one of those strange movies that was so bad it was goodt! I absolutely loved all the characters and Randy Quaid was a loveable robot that had so many wonderful one liners. I liked Rosario Dawson as well and one of my favorite quotes from her was when she said to Pluto "Your Toaster is on fire" referring to Randy Quaid as he was being charged. This was a strange movie, it really wasn't a comedy, or a sci fi film, or a drama but it somehow worked for me and like the larger than life character Felix LARANGA, I became the #1 fan of Pluto Nash!

• Nov 23, 2018

Great movie with a developing plot through the entire story. Also my dick was in my hand the entire story