The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle Reviews

½ July 6, 2017
If you like the original show then you'll probably enjoy this
May 20, 2017
The beginning is super promising, and it is very faithful to the cartoon! But then, the live-action starts... ugh.
½ May 4, 2017
I actually think this is a movie that Universal should be proud of even though it doesn't seem to be getting the appreciation it deserves. It's a very funny family feature with heart. Rocky and Bullwinkle are such an odd yet lovable pair. (First and only full viewing - 12/13/2014)
February 25, 2017
I saw it at the Driven Movie theater in Lake George, it stinked.
December 21, 2016
A surprisingly good adaptation.
September 28, 2016
I actually loved this movie (both as a child and later as an adult). Anyone expecting a serious film will be let down but if you are in for a fun ride, this movie is for you.
½ September 28, 2016
I agree with the Rotten Tomatoes review on this one totally. I think it does stay true to the spirit and nature of the classic cartoon, it's just that some of the puns are annoying, the script is a bit of a letdown, and while the animation works fine with the live action, the CG doesn't look all that convincing.
September 28, 2016
It wasn't gold, but at least I was entertained.
May 25, 2016
Although it has a charm, this Rocky and Bullwinkle adventure is forgettable, unfunny, and badly acted, making it a disappointing take on the original cartoon that could have been a lot better if its CG-i didn't age badly.
May 2, 2016
Could of been worse...but not much.
February 15, 2016
I thought it was a pretty decent flick. It made me laugh. Loved Piper Perabo. She looks like an older Chloƫ Grace Moretz.
½ January 3, 2016
As a fan of the original Rocky & Bullwinkle cartoon- you want this to be good. Unfortunately, the nostalgic glow wears off fairly quickly. Lots of puns as well as knocks at Hollywood- but not enough to get a laugh out loud. Wish it was better. Good cast though for the parts.
December 19, 2015
It's cringe inducing having to watch DeNiro act like that. I almost want to apologize to him.
June 1, 2015
The cartoon is funny and inventive something these filmakers didn't have in this movie.
May 22, 2015
The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle is one of the best bad movies ever made. It's stupid, I know, but it makes me laugh. Plus there's no denying that it will charm you.
May 11, 2015
It's stupid, but decently funny at the same time.
February 25, 2015
With rather unconvincing CGI and too many fourth wall jokes to handle, Rocky and Bullwinkle doesn't achieve what the original did.
January 29, 2015
Annoying, often boring and mostly lacking in humour. Full review later.
January 23, 2015
For the first five minutes this is an entertaining cartoon. Then it goes live action, and the wheels come off. There are some good chuckles here and there, but far too many groan-worthy puns. The cast mugs for the camera every chance they get. It reeks of desperation.