The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle Reviews

September 26, 2017
A surprisingly subversive film in parts.
August 9, 2017
This is a funny comedy movie!
July 27, 2017
While most of the celeb cameos don't work (except John Goodman), this film is still surprisingly faithful to the original television show. It's pretty well cast: Piper Perabo, Randy Quaid, Jason Alexander, and Rene Russo are all great (and even Robert De Niro has his moments). June Foray returns to voice her classic role of Rocky and is a delight as always, Keith Scott steps in for the late Bill Scott (no relation) to voice Bullwinkle and is just as great. The film is maybe a little too long, but it's perfectly enjoyable, innocent, and sweet. Expect giggles and guffaws. Fans of the original show should be pleased.
July 25, 2017
I liked this movie alot . Look was it great no but I'm a big Rocky and Bullwinkle fan so maybe thats why I liked it so much. The movie had tons of stars in the movie plus Bullwinkle was a fool like he always is. Some way some how they need to either need to reboot the show or give us another movie we the fans deserve it
½ July 6, 2017
If you like the original show then you'll probably enjoy this
May 20, 2017
The beginning is super promising, and it is very faithful to the cartoon! But then, the live-action starts... ugh.
½ May 4, 2017
I actually think this is a movie that Universal should be proud of even though it doesn't seem to be getting the appreciation it deserves. It's a very funny family feature with heart. Rocky and Bullwinkle are such an odd yet lovable pair. (First and only full viewing - 12/13/2014)
February 25, 2017
I saw it at the Driven Movie theater in Lake George, it stinked.
December 21, 2016
A surprisingly good adaptation.
September 28, 2016
I actually loved this movie (both as a child and later as an adult). Anyone expecting a serious film will be let down but if you are in for a fun ride, this movie is for you.
½ September 28, 2016
I agree with the Rotten Tomatoes review on this one totally. I think it does stay true to the spirit and nature of the classic cartoon, it's just that some of the puns are annoying, the script is a bit of a letdown, and while the animation works fine with the live action, the CG doesn't look all that convincing.
September 28, 2016
It wasn't gold, but at least I was entertained.
May 25, 2016
Although it has a charm, this Rocky and Bullwinkle adventure is forgettable, unfunny, and badly acted, making it a disappointing take on the original cartoon that could have been a lot better if its CG-i didn't age badly.
May 2, 2016
Could of been worse...but not much.
February 15, 2016
I thought it was a pretty decent flick. It made me laugh. Loved Piper Perabo. She looks like an older Chloƫ Grace Moretz.
½ January 3, 2016
As a fan of the original Rocky & Bullwinkle cartoon- you want this to be good. Unfortunately, the nostalgic glow wears off fairly quickly. Lots of puns as well as knocks at Hollywood- but not enough to get a laugh out loud. Wish it was better. Good cast though for the parts.
December 19, 2015
It's cringe inducing having to watch DeNiro act like that. I almost want to apologize to him.
June 1, 2015
The cartoon is funny and inventive something these filmakers didn't have in this movie.
May 22, 2015
The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle is one of the best bad movies ever made. It's stupid, I know, but it makes me laugh. Plus there's no denying that it will charm you.