Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination London Reviews

• Apr 29, 2018

Banksrupt. See what I did there? Humour. Not very good, but better than anything on offer here. England, it appears, is a National Trust property populated by ludicrous toffs and spivs. The black guy is a borderline offensive racial joke. The scientists are all wacky. There is a performing dog. And finally, there is Keith Allen doing a bad American accent. Truly, truly awful.

• Oct 08, 2017

I seen this sequel, and Yes This movie suck X(

I seen this sequel, and Yes This movie suck X(

• Jul 20, 2016

Despite absolutely hating the first one, I randomly landed on this one searching for something to watch and it's been far too long since I've seen Hannah Spearritt of S Club 7 in anything. It was nowhere near good, but still a stronger outing than the first one. Anthony Anderson made things watchable, and it was a treat to see young Alfie Allen. I don't understand how Muniz got leading roles in anything.

• May 27, 2016

Entertaining to watch, but it is nowhere close to being a good movie.

Entertaining to watch, but it is nowhere close to being a good movie.

• Jan 27, 2016

Better than the first but still nothing to write home about.

Better than the first but still nothing to write home about.

• Dec 15, 2015

Retarded... re re Cray Cray

Retarded... re re Cray Cray

• Jul 23, 2015

Caught it on cable, trying to watch something kid-friendly with my 5 year old. It was literally painful to watch - literally, like I got a headache because this movie was so bad. My 5 year old didn't seem to care and just stared at it like a zombie so I had to explain to him how plots are supposed to work.

• Mar 30, 2015

There is no substituting Angie Harmon with Anthony Anderson. Instead of delivering an adventure, Agent Cody Banks 2 offers more gags and laughs. Here was a prime opportunity for more action and suspense, blithered away by slapstick.

• Feb 18, 2015

Definitely not as good as the first one.

Definitely not as good as the first one.

• Oct 14, 2014

Ahh, Frankie, how I recall the good old days of being the teen host of the Disney channel. Just pulling all those gags, while shifting that adorable face and thinking, "Dammit, I'm funny, really, I am! Laugh at me you fools!" You were like the teen version of Ashton Kutcher. Just like to say, stay away from film, and never come back!