All Saints - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

All Saints Reviews

January 16, 2018
Classic based on real life feel good movie with a dose of faith and religion. Pleasant enough
December 31, 2017
Acting was stiff. Could never get an emotional attachment to any of the characters all who felt hollow. Also, wow, so many very simple, dumb mistakes.
December 16, 2017
Well-meaning, but too forced. "All Saints" has a good message behind it, that sadly gets overwhelmed by a contrived, made-for-TV saccharine feeling.
November 12, 2017
This is the "feel good movie of the year." Well, no, but it's okay....

Yes, it's faith based, but it's not a recruitment film so the religious overtones are minimal. But there is a lot of gloss on the story so it's easy to feel it's simply skating based the details that might not be positive for the story.

It also provides some insight into the politics of religious organizations and how those politics, as well as money, impact congregations.

The acting is good. The script is even and rational. The film is based on a true story, and the film makers have stayed with the actual story rather than pumping it up with fictional drama.

It's not a great film it's a good film without car chases, or constant shoot outs with bad guys where the body count is close to population of Rhode Island. And the volume level won't cause partial hearing loss..............
October 20, 2017
Very moving film, a definite record. Does a great job at toning down the campiness and keep light heartness in a bad situation coupled with a story of the Christian faith in life.
½ October 18, 2017
***BOX OFFICE PULPIT REMINDS US OF OUR HOMELAND'S MISLAID SPIRIT***
September 30, 2017
Two comments so far but looks ooookay
September 29, 2017
All of the acting is good, I love John Corbett, and I am saddened by the suffering of the Karen people. Unfortunately the ending is so depressing that I believe that this movie should not have been made about this situation.
September 25, 2017
Very good movie about persevering.
September 21, 2017
I loved this movie!! Acting was good and story was inspirational - loved that it was a true story as well.
½ September 20, 2017
terribly sappy. Droning music made me want to leave. In fact I did about 3/4 way through
September 19, 2017
Aw inspiring and funny ??????
September 17, 2017
What a great movie! True story of the power of love and community. I will definitely purchase this one when it comes out on dvd.
September 16, 2017
a keeper... what a great story, magnificent script, solid performances from a great cast: the whole package. I'm not generally a fan of the genre, but this film delivered without preaching or too much schmaltz. All the better for being based on actual events - be sure to watch the credits for photos of the real peeps!!
September 16, 2017
Based on the trailer I'm interested in seeing it, but I'm used to religious-themed movies getting below 30% from critics while getting 70%+ from the audience. Critics enjoyment of this movie makes me wary.
September 15, 2017
Very good movie!!!! A must see.
September 14, 2017
You've Got Mail - Sister Act - Lean on Me
September 11, 2017
Realistic portrayal of faith in action without being preachy or talking down to the audience. Christians and non-Christians alike can identify with the struggles and successes of these real-life people.
½ September 11, 2017
One of This summer's best spiritual movie. I was very impressed with the theme and actors/actresses in this movie. I will buy this one once it's available.