All Saints - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

All Saints Reviews

June 15, 2018
All Saints is not only a terrific faith-based film, but a great film in general. Plus, John Corbett is outstanding and the film's inspirational message fills the room.
½ May 7, 2018
Although the trailer looked interested, but I wasn't expecting much. This surprisingly was very enjoyable all around.
½ April 25, 2018
Nothing too original here about this "save something by working together" story. The cool part is that it was a true story.
April 15, 2018
John Corbett stars in the true story of a pastor running a church on the verge of closing down acting as a safe haven for refugees
Michael Spurlock runs the All Saints church in Smyrna, Tennessee after recently becoming the new preacher then refugees from Burma come to him for help in need of food and work
their country was ransacked and caught in the middle of a messy war so Spurlock offers to help them by turning the church into a farmland much to the shock of the community
this really feels more like a Hallmark channel movie and there's barely any music throughout but the film's strength is on the ties the community makes for itself to help each other out
Spurlock helps the refugees find purpose again in a new land
April 8, 2018
An inspiring story about how one man with a vision can have a positive impact on a community.
March 18, 2018
All of the acting is good, I love John Corbett, and I am saddened by the suffering of the Karen people. Unfortunately the ending is so depressing that I believe that this movie should not have been made about this situation.
March 6, 2018
Great acting. moving, inspiring true story. one of best movies of the year.
March 5, 2018
An inspiring true story that almost makes religion seem good.
February 7, 2018
One of the best movies of my life! Family friendly too!
February 6, 2018
This is the "feel good movie of the year." Well, no, but it's okay....

Yes, it's faith based, but it's not a recruitment film so the religious overtones are minimal. But there is a lot of gloss on the story so it's easy to feel it's simply skating based the details that might not be positive for the story.

It also provides some insight into the politics of religious organizations and how those politics, as well as money, impact congregations.

The acting is good. The script is even and rational. The film is based on a true story, and the film makers have stayed with the actual story rather than pumping it up with fictional drama.

It's not a great film it's a good film without car chases, or constant shoot outs with bad guys where the body count is close to population of Rhode Island. And the volume level won't cause partial hearing loss..............

For an $8 ticket, you'll get $8 worth of entertainment.
January 16, 2018
Classic based on real life feel good movie with a dose of faith and religion. Pleasant enough
December 31, 2017
Acting was stiff. Could never get an emotional attachment to any of the characters all who felt hollow. Also, wow, so many very simple, dumb mistakes.
December 16, 2017
Well-meaning, but too forced. "All Saints" has a good message behind it, that sadly gets overwhelmed by a contrived, made-for-TV saccharine feeling.
October 20, 2017
Very moving film, a definite record. Does a great job at toning down the campiness and keep light heartness in a bad situation coupled with a story of the Christian faith in life.
½ October 18, 2017
***BOX OFFICE PULPIT REMINDS US OF OUR HOMELAND'S MISLAID SPIRIT***
September 30, 2017
Two comments so far but looks ooookay
September 25, 2017
Very good movie about persevering.
September 21, 2017
I loved this movie!! Acting was good and story was inspirational - loved that it was a true story as well.
½ September 20, 2017
terribly sappy. Droning music made me want to leave. In fact I did about 3/4 way through
September 19, 2017
Aw inspiring and funny ??????