Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked Reviews

October 14, 2016
This movie is a 2/10 its abysmal to watch to the franchise. The plot is bad. It's not special. The plus to this movie is the beginning is okay, but the middle to end is lackluster
October 6, 2016
Worst out of all of them!
September 28, 2016
½ July 25, 2016
I had to talk through his movie, GOD SAVE ME!

The Worst Alvin and the Chipmunks movie i have ever seen.
And Yet I thought the 1st one was the worst, But Nope, This was!

Score: 1/10
July 25, 2016
The movie was terrible
July 21, 2016
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked is greater than the other two. The movie is hilarious and is a great family movie. I would very much suggest this movie.
July 17, 2016
Ok this is better than the 2nd one but it still doesn't make up the fact that it is an Alvin and the chipmunks movie so it sucks
½ June 8, 2016
½ May 22, 2016
better than the first two and way more hilarious
May 20, 2016
This movie is munking awesome!!!
May 15, 2016
More of the same escapades, only this time, at sea and in an episode of Survivor... In the entire series, the only character with even a tiny chunk of charm is Theodore. As before... strictly for the little ones
Resonant Line: "Alvin: You can follow me on Critter."
April 9, 2016
I loved this movie from begging to end and it is fun for fans of the series.
½ April 8, 2016
Even worse then the second
½ March 30, 2016
this is the one of the worst movies of all fucking time. I hate every thing about this movie. it took everything in me to not look away from the screen or turn it off. the dialogue is so godawful that it's not even fun to listen to because it's so bad. the acting is some of the worst I've ever fucking seen. I wanted the characters to die when the volcano was erupting. don't see this..........ever.
½ March 21, 2016
49% - Nothing more or nothing less. The third Alvin and the chipmunks movie is nothing special and it has the same formula added like the humor and entertainment.
March 4, 2016
I thought the movie was pretty good. Younger viewers are most likely will be entertained. Older viewers will have to grin and bear it.
February 12, 2016
Alvin and the chipmunks is a good kids movie. And it's cool that they have new songs and new characters.
January 19, 2016
When will they stop making these annoying movies?
½ January 3, 2016
bad because it want let me watch it
December 30, 2015
Why do I keep doing this to myself.