Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked Reviews

½ September 22, 2017
|It's a 7,0 out of 10| - just because i remember liking it.
½ July 2, 2017
The Perfect family holiday comedy
June 12, 2017
Worst and most offensive "family" movie of all time! That is all O can explain about the tragic crap that is Alvin and the Chipmunks!
½ March 31, 2017
Not as bad as many make it out to be, I find the movie, while very clichà (C) (especially lost on an island) unique in a not very unique way. Hard to say really what I think of it.
½ March 29, 2017
Although "Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked" was pretty unrealistic, it relates a lot to real life by distributing some wonderful messages throughout the fantastic plot.
All of the characters were unique, and it was very well directed by Mike Mitchell. It was also brilliantly written by Glenn Berger & Jonathan Aibel.
As with all the previous movies, the performances really need to improve. I also hate when Jason Lee (Dave) yells. It sounds really cheesy. I don't think this sequel was as good as the first movie (Mainly because it was a bit boring), but it was ok. After all, it did end with a pretty catchy song!
So overall, this was an ok movie with some unique messages to offer. :)
March 19, 2017
I love this movie when I was a little and now since I am a big kid this movie is now to old for me!!!!
½ March 16, 2017
Another one of these?
½ March 12, 2017
The backgrounds are slightly better, but that isn't enough for this still being terrible.
½ February 18, 2017
Just fucking shoot me!
½ February 2, 2017
What a...BORING sequel! nothing is worth said about it. lets just say we'll never see this movie anytime soon.
January 4, 2017
Horrible
Terrible
Uh nuh
½ December 31, 2016
It's not a good movie to watch
½ November 30, 2016
Cute characters, horrible/cheesy story
November 25, 2016
Very lazy, Girl lady actor Sucks. Pretty Bland movie.
November 6, 2016
What's the matter, Fox? Two chipmunk movies didn't make enough money for you? Didn't sell enough toys? Hmm?
November 4, 2016
This movie Tries to be great, Songs are nice, okay story
October 6, 2016
Worst out of all of them!
½ July 25, 2016
I had to talk through his movie, GOD SAVE ME!

The Worst Alvin and the Chipmunks movie i have ever seen.
And Yet I thought the 1st one was the worst, But Nope, This was!

Score: 1/10
July 25, 2016
The movie was terrible
July 21, 2016
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked is greater than the other two. The movie is hilarious and is a great family movie. I would very much suggest this movie.