Attila Marcel Reviews

• Sep 26, 2020

I love sprituality of this movie along with good musical arrangements. A beautiful film interms of style and sentiment.

• Jun 23, 2019

Wow.. it is a great, enchanting and refreshinging movie. The music, the colors of the pictures are like lullabies. these actually go well with the visions under "vegetable treatments". Im interested in psychology, too and the story plot itself is also superbly interesting. I ordered it in DVD twice from Amazone both times stolen before getting to me. Gave it up but the film's afterfeeling is still in my guts. Hope the delivery guys appreciated the film too!!

• Mar 21, 2016

Music memories Vs Mutism. Quirky little French movie with some colourful moments.

• Feb 25, 2015

Stunning - the music alone is worth seeing the show!

Stunning - the music alone is worth seeing the show!

• Feb 14, 2015

A pianist sheltered by twin aunts and unable to remember his parents finds a key in magic mushroom tea at a neighbours. The film is nearly smothered by the determinedly off beat and proud of it approach, but a very cool film lies within it anyway. Fake seagulls fly along a beach, an ice cream emerges shaped as two lovers... you get the picture? The music is lovely, including the frog accordion band.

• Feb 10, 2015

Sweet film. I liked it.

Sweet film. I liked it.

• Oct 03, 2014

Encantador, poético, triste, generoso.

Encantador, poético, triste, generoso.

• Aug 01, 2014

Great.Great. It makes me crying with my young memories.

Great.Great. It makes me crying with my young memories.

• Apr 18, 2014

Átila, o huno, faria um filme melhor que este, enquanto estripava seus inimigos no século quinto d.c. Como a maioria dos filmes franceses, este também é de uma irrelevância total. FRANCO Amadorismo.

• Mar 22, 2014