Avengers: Age of Ultron - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Avengers: Age of Ultron Reviews

June 13, 2018
Aside from a few geeky sentiments (like - this isn't the Vision I know), this was a rip roaring good time. Interesting bit with Black Widow pacifying the Hulk to shut him down. Lots of action, a formidable villain and loads of heroes, as an Avengers movie should be. All the goodness of comics right there for you on the screen. I loved it.
June 11, 2018
It is even more enjoyable than The Avengers, throughout the entire movie, i had a blast. I probably have never enjoyed a movie more than this.
½ June 10, 2018
In my opinion, the weakest of the avengers movies. Still far from bad.
June 9, 2018
I mean, it's funny and it has good action but I was not invested in the story or the characters at all. Painfully average in my opinion, but to each their tastes.
June 7, 2018
This sequel couldn't live up to the greatness of the predecessor but did a good job for a movie itself with great action scenes and pretty good acting from the lead actors.
½ June 3, 2018
I bought it and liked it a lot, but it was not on the level of Avengers 1 or 3. A- or B+. I like the new guys and think the death is a good thing for the MCU overall. This movie shows that the Avengers are not untouchable.
May 30, 2018
This was a fun movie. I enjoyed it.
½ May 28, 2018
I Guess The Marvel Universe Comes Alight Here, But It Felt Like A Street Fighter Game, International Location Backdrops, Big-Boss Character Battles..Not Enough Screen-Time For Any Real Character Development, Just Basic Stuff & A Tiny Touch Of A Love Story Between Hulk & Black Widow...Yeah, That About Sums It Up. 2.25hrs To Get To Some Sort Of A Point, I Was Like, Yeah, They Triumphed, In The Wake Of Much Destruction!!!? Ha!! Nice One...Err Not.
May 28, 2018
Avenger Age Of Ultron is the sequel to The Avengers. The film stars Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans and more all portraying there characters again. This film was bigger and better then The Avengers but isn't the finest entry to the MCU. The film introduces a few new heroes including Scarlet Witch and Quick Sliver. But the thing I didn't like about the film is that they killed Quick Sliver on his first movie and there wasn't that much character development for him and I would of liked to off seen more of him but we can't now unfortunately. The film is sometimes dragged along and could of been shorter and delivered quicker just to make it more engaging. However the film was straight to the point and Ultron was made and introduced very quickly but we didn't get to see why he turned bad. Also Vision is a really nice character and bringing him and the mind stone into the MCU was a good choice. Also the movie does have a few funny moments and that makes it more enjoyable to watch. Now, that post credits scene was actually very important and showed us that Thanos now has the infinity gauntlet. But I was disappointed that it was so short and I expected Marvel to have included more post credit sequences. Now the credits were actually really nice to look at as we saw all our heroes made into cheese like statues, a nice new concept. Overall this is a nice fun entry to the MCU but had a lot of room for improvement.
Grade B+
Rating 8/10
Definitely check this out if you are a fan of Marvel. You'll probably have a blast.
½ May 28, 2018
Fantastic, edge of your seat action. Very entertaining!
½ May 27, 2018
A step down from the first, but not by much-and what else could you expect from something so plump as this but to inevitably plod the plot just a bit?
½ May 27, 2018
A major disappointment. An uninteresting main villain, an uninteresting side character and just some parts that are just plain dumb, This marvel movie is still kind of enjoyable but there isn't even time for there to be an "age" of Ultron, very misleading title. Does not live up to the expectations I had going in, but still quite enjoyable.
May 26, 2018
this movie had lots of problems. I never liked black widow and hulk's relationship because i wanted to see her with hawkeye like the comics and thor didnt do anything
i thought quicksilver was mediocre and ultron could of been used better but besides that the movie was ok to good
May 22, 2018
Good editing and direction they have the perfect actor to voice ultron
May 21, 2018
When I first saw this film I was entranced by the performance given by James Spader and enjoyed the fleshing out of Jeremy Renner's character. The Maximoffs in this film are very one dimensional and struggle because of their separation from the X-men. It was nice to finally see Hulkbuster in film.
½ May 19, 2018
It's a strangely dark and uninteresting looking, and all of the action seems to move at a snail's pace compared tot he rip-roaring fun of the original. Still, despite all of its flaws as a an action film, there are some excellent beats and character moments that really shine through, making the reason to watch this movie be the Avengers themselves. And of course, there are far worse fates to attain.
May 17, 2018
A pesar de que el error-circunstancial, siendo justos-de Age of Ultron- es que el villano no haya tenido una película previa para calar más en el público, logra su cometidp de ser una versión malvada de sus creadores, Tony Stark y Bruce Banner Pero se lucen sobre todo Elizabeth Olsen y Aaron Taylor Johnson como Quicksilver y Scarlet Witch. Y Josh Whedon demostró tenerle cariño a esos personajes. Ojalá hubieran tenido también una película previa.
May 16, 2018
Avengers: Age of Ultron is a awesome and funny movie, which introduces important characters to the MCU.
½ May 16, 2018
The most disappointing of the MCU.Not an enjoyable experience..Infuriating movie