Back to the Future - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Back to the Future Reviews

Page 1 of 2045
December 4, 2016
One of the greatest movies ever made!
December 1, 2016
My favourite of all time always has been
½ November 27, 2016
This was amazing. I'm 22 and I really enjoyed this film. So well done and so interesting!
November 25, 2016
Will always and forever be the best classic of all time!!
November 19, 2016
Back to the Future is a classic in the best sense of the word with a funny script, unforgettable characters and a heart that is missing from most action comedies.
November 19, 2016
Such a classic movie, it makes you really thinking of your actions that will entirely change your future.
November 12, 2016
Such a fantastic movie. It has a spirit to it that neither of its sequels were able to capture. Michael Fox and Christopher Lloyd are a hilarious tandem and the screenplay allows every character to shine, even the villain Biff.
October 30, 2016
One of my favorite movies of all genres, of all times.
October 18, 2016
A classic that'll never die. Full of smart comedy, great performances, awesome directing (as always), and incredible effects that still look great today.
October 11, 2016
Do I even need to say anything? This movie is just so much fun. You're making your life worse by not seeing it.
October 3, 2016
Very amazing characters, very funny and it's fun as hell. I mean come on it's Back To The Future. How can you not enjoy this movie??
September 25, 2016
Great fun time travel movie
September 24, 2016
The cast, the score, the plot, and the hilarious interplay and situations all contribute to Back to the Future's status as a pop culture classic.
September 24, 2016
Timeless time-travel adventure with perfect casting of Michael J Fox, who in real life goes back in time in part 2 to change his girlfriend into Elisabeth Shue! .....Oh, that may not be the story though ??
September 23, 2016
aye that's pretty good
September 23, 2016
Legitimately one of the best movies ever made. The script, aside from its awkward last 5 minutes, is perfect and is a great example of how to develop characters early on and create a movie where every scene serves a purpose in some regard. It's consistently funny, the action scenes make sense and are innovative and the acting by both leads is admirable given the subject of the film. Just a great movie.
September 22, 2016
Capped by a fantastic finish, 'Back to the Future' is still fun after all these years. Everyone at their best makes for a cosmic reality that is hard to duplicate.
September 16, 2016
Since my early days of childhood, Back to the Future has been one of my favorite and most enjoyable movie experiences. It's one of those movies where there's not one wrong note and everything comes together perfectly. The cast is genuine and wonderful and everyone gives top notch performances, even the under-credited Crispin Glover. Christopher Lloyd is just fantastic, as always. And I can't go by without giving Michael J. Fox props, because he's one of my all time heroes from film and television. Thankfully the film still looks fresh thanks to the cinematography of Dean Cundey. Sure the story's dated by being set in the 1980's, but I think the subject matter is very forgiving of that. I also can't go by without mentioning the film's score. It's absolutely phenomenal, and epic in scale for a film that's not really all that epic. It really doesn't need it but yet it can't live without it. It's just one of those magical pieces of music that blends incredibly-well into the fabric of the film. Overall, it's just a fantastic slice of filmmaking with an overall classic feel that somehow makes it timeless and forever accessible to audiences all over the world.
September 13, 2016
A highly entertaining adventure that puts you right in the middle of the situation. Brilliantly written with excellent acting comradery. Back to the Future is one of the best pop culture pieces of the 1980s.
September 12, 2016