Back to the Future - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Back to the Future Reviews

Page 1 of 2051
September 14, 2018
The first, the best, the cult.
September 12, 2018
Great movie to watch mindlessly and still enjoy yourself
September 11, 2018
Great characters, great special effects, and ultimately not just a kinda funny story, it's an amazing tale that is based on one single misadventure. Marty McFly and Doc Brown become your favorite characters in an instant, thanks in no small part to the excellent portrayals of Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd. The rest of the cast is great too, with Tom Wilson plays a great yet downright despicable villain. The idea of time-travel is way more than perfected here; the scenario blows itself out of the water and kicks so much ass! To travel back in time and watch this when it came out would be a darn treasure.
September 10, 2018
Best, Movie, Ever, Hands Down!!!
September 8, 2018
Zemeckis and Spielberg grab everyone's attention with this family fun, wholesome, work of art.The entire trilogy itself sets a high example for movies in its own generation and next ones to come. The perfect word to describe this perfectly casted movie would simply be timeless and never goes out of style
September 2, 2018
One of my favorite movies
August 28, 2018
The greatest movie of all time! I have loved this movie since I was a little girl and has been my favorite series! Highly recommend!!! I watch it every night before I go to bed I have already went through 3 dvds sets haha.
August 24, 2018
Just my kind of humour. Amazing chemistry within the cast. Jamie Foxx is perfect in this role. I couldn't imagination anyone in his place.
August 24, 2018
the only traumatizing thing is what befell m. J. fox afterwards...
August 23, 2018
This 80s classic has amazing value
August 22, 2018
½ August 11, 2018
A little too silly and lighthearted for someone like me who takes his time travel movies a bit more seriously.Lloyd is great and MJ Fox is great as MJ Fox acting like MJ Fox.
August 9, 2018
This movie not only has a great story but unforgettable performances from Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd. This was one of my favorite movies growing up and honestly it's still up there. Great take on time travel, which honestly is not a new idea in movies, but Back to the Future gave time travel a fresh and inventive story. Still love watching this.
August 8, 2018
Back to the Future is one of the greatest science fiction films ever made. It features some great performances from the main cast and has is very well written. This movie should never be remade. No one could ever recreate this spectacular film. A+
August 7, 2018
Funny!, with an interesting story, characters, and mother and son moments! XD Not a slow moment
August 4, 2018
Back to the future is a perfect blend of great casting, clever WRITING, amazing affects and a catchy sound track. This movie is DEFINITELY one of the best movies ever for anyone who likes science fiction.
July 31, 2018
I love this movie, I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an 80s classic, and a good time.
July 29, 2018
10/10 Probably my favorite movie, Back to the Future is too much fun to resist.
July 27, 2018