Back to the Future - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Back to the Future Reviews

Page 1 of 2046
March 22, 2017
This is one of the time travel movies that stand out to me.
March 20, 2017
Second best sci-fi comedy film of the 80's (behind Ghostbusters)
March 20, 2017
Best movie of all time !!!
½ March 17, 2017
Very, very funny and good. Just overall an awesome movie. The acting and concept are both excellent. One to see, definitely.
March 13, 2017
One of my all time favorite movies. It's inventive, it's feel-good, has iconic scenes, it's fun, a simple but original and creative premise, memorable characters,a badass and epic theme song, and has probably my favorite line in any movie quote ever. "Roads? Where We're Going We Don't Need Roads"
March 13, 2017
Seen this over a 100 times and still laugh and find it so entertaining
March 10, 2017
Funny, clever, and inspiring, "Back To The Future" is constructed and unforgettable. Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd's chemistry brings us a fun and exciting adventure for both kids and adults.
March 9, 2017
The single best film of all time. There's four films I'd call masterpieces. These three, and "Inglourios Basterds". And I don't think Inglourious Basterds even compares to this film. It is PERFECT.
March 1, 2017
Best movie ever. Period.
February 24, 2017
Best movie i ever saw!
February 19, 2017
I totally forgot about it
February 17, 2017
No movie will ever live up to back to the future or its trilogy it is just so well written and portrayed you cant beat it. Definitely a must see
February 16, 2017
Enjoyed better by males than by females, Marty Mcfly embodies the average teenager with its common ilusions: cars, rock, science, girlfirend, skateboard. Multifaceted, original, well produced, will be fully entertained for the whole family.
½ February 15, 2017
1 of the most iconic time travel story/movie ever. This movie entertains you, keeps your mind and brain working with the mind-boggling story about time travel, and also keeps us entertained with the amazing characters that are well-written, great interactions, and also amazing action that won't bore us.
½ February 7, 2017
In 1985 Marty McFly (Fox) is accidentally sent thirty years into the past in a time-travelling DeLorean invented by his friend, Dr. Emmett Brown, and must make sure his high-school-age parents unite in order to save his own existence. This film is just a fun ride and an old fave.
January 25, 2017
Não acredito que passei minha vida cinéfila sem essa obra-prima do cinema de ficção/aventura/nerdices!
Filme fantástico, espírito de aventura intacto e personagens apaixonantes. E que roteiro mais foda, né? Robert Zemeckis dirigindo, Spielberg na produção, a trilha atemporal do mestre Alan Silvestri e esse elenco dos sonhos nos 80's, tornam esse filme mais que imperdível - obrigatório!
½ January 16, 2017
One of the great sci-fi films, especially of the 1980s.
January 12, 2017
A classic. Christopher Lloyd is excellent as well as Michael J. Fox.
January 5, 2017
Stellar special effects & an entertaining story.
David T.
January 2, 2017
I'm a '90s kid and I love almost anything related to the '70s, '80s, '90s and today and Back To The Future happens to be one of my favorite films of the mid 1980s and is a fabulous science fiction comedy filled with not only amazing special effects, but a lot of comical moments, quotes and likable characters. Ever since I was a kid, I enjoyed this film for what it is and even years later, I still love it especially since it has Michael J. Fox in it.
Page 1 of 2046