Back to the Future - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Back to the Future Reviews

Page 1 of 2046
July 8, 2017
Fox is the ideal Marty McFly. The phenomenal acting, strong storyline, and vibe of the movie is what makes it my favorite movie of all time. Fox and Lloyd are the dynamic duo in this comical yet firm story of teenage love, bully vanquishment, and a bond that will last forever.
½ July 5, 2017
It sure has been a while since I have seen this movie. Definitely one of my favorite movies of all time. Zemeckis is one of my favorite Directors that writes and directs legendary films such as this. Definitely worth watching again. Someday I will share this movie with my son, and hopefully he will love it.
June 29, 2017
Love it to bits creative, smart and funny for the whole family.
June 22, 2017
All time favorite . All time will be the greatest sci-fi movie of all time
June 17, 2017
Back to the Future. When my father first told me I would like that movie, I didn't get the title. Back to the Future? How can you go back to the future? You can go forward to the future but not back. Then, I watched the movie and when Doctor Emmet Brown (Christopher Lloyd and I can't picture it being anybody other than him) and Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) meeting for the first time in 1955, I knew what the title was all about. I fell in LOVE with that movie and is the perfect movie. The casting choice was good, (firing Eric Stoltz and replacing him with Michael J. Fox helped the movie a lot but probably Stoltz was bumming after how successful it turned to be.) good directing, good acting by all the amazing cast, the good story and let's not forget the amazing score by Alan Silvestri. He got that perfect, and the movie wouldn't be the same if he didn't compose for the movie. They say the score is a character in the movie and the score played a big role in Back to the future. How you noticed how I haven't said anything about the Delorean? Best for last. I think the Delorean is as iconic as the batmobile. My friend's grandfather had a Delorean and I ask if I could take my picture doing the famous Marty McFly look, the raising of his eyebrow, holding his sunglasses, one foot in the car. I never did get to take that picture but that still doesn't stop me from giving Back to the Future, 5 stars.
June 16, 2017
Definitely my favorite film of all time. There is no flaws in this film. It has a great plot, cast, soundtrack. The whole film is great. Definitely an instant classic. Go check it out if you haven't

Rating: 10/10
May 31, 2017
An Iconic movie by any measure, and start of the best time travel series of all time!
May 30, 2017
A timeless classic that is just as fun to watch today as it was when I was a child.
May 29, 2017
The film follows the boy Marty McFly, he is a teenager with a girlfriend a band and afraid of the disapproval of the society and this must to his father who is a great failure being constantly pounded by his supervisor and old bullyng in the school, biff, he has A mother who is very conservative and is very finished, her brothers as well as her father are two failures in what they want in life and this makes marty uncomfortable with his family. One night his friend Dr. Emmett Brown asks him a favor, Record the test of his supposed time machine that is a success but thanks to that some events make marty go to the past, and his goal is to go back to the future and fix past mistakes, from this follows the plot of the movie that is lately Well built every detail and element presented in the future, is reused in the past in an unimaginable way, the script is very well built, cuts the cinematography, it's all very good the cgi is a bit dated today in Michael J. Fox is perfect as marty, an adolence that emanates a lot of energy and cunning but also lives with insecurities of his head and Christopher Lloyd plays the doc to perfection he succeeds Show us the perfect figure of the crazy scientist obisecado by ciencia.back to the future is A movie that contains great characters, a very well closed plot and that assas of everything works very well the questions of the time travel, focus of the film.note 100
½ May 15, 2017
I'm a sucker for everything that has to do with time travelling,this story is kinda silly but was real fun. I'm shocked about the way they use swear words in this 1985 movie,when I think the target audience was really young people. I'm not sure if by the end of the movie the message was very clear and good for that matter. It had some real cringe-worthy moments and the acting was at times really bad. In all its extend I feel it did a good job plotwise at least. No wonder it's a classic and widely loved by people
May 13, 2017
Not a fan of this movie it looks to creepy as well as boring so I'm probably not going to watch the second and third one
½ May 8, 2017
The overall presentation may be a bit dated by now, but the time travel story is still really engaging and leaves you on the edge of your seat, the characters are all likable and memorable, the performances are all very good, and the Alan Silvestri score is extremely exciting and never fails to leave a smile on your face. One of the greatest films that Robert Zemeckis has ever worked on.
May 3, 2017
*hums the theme song*
April 27, 2017
Great its such a classic
April 23, 2017
Greatest film ever made, go watch it right now.
½ April 17, 2017
Classic 80's movie but hard to compare with the other sci-fi movies. (Ghostbusters, Star Wars, etc.)
½ April 14, 2017
Si a mí me mandaran treinta años atrás en el tiempo no me apuraría en regresar al futuro. Me fascinaría sentir cómo era en años irrecuperables la ciudad en la que siempre estuve. Vivir los lugares antes de sus transformaciones más recientes debe provocar una nostalgia única de tiempos nunca conocidos.

6.5/10: Muy Buena.
April 12, 2017
One of those perfect, solid movies. Wonderful chemistry by the two leads and a fun, exciting tone make this movie an icon and something that every child should see in their youth. This movie is "PIMP"
½ April 11, 2017
Loved it. It's my favorite movie of all time.
March 30, 2017
The best of what the 80's had to offer! Back To The Future is a fun and clever film that focuses on Marty as he travels back in time and meets the younger versions of his parents.
Page 1 of 2046