Back to the Future - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Back to the Future Reviews

Page 1 of 2045
½ January 16, 2017
One of the great sci-fi films, especially of the 1980s.
January 12, 2017
A classic. Christopher Lloyd is excellent as well as Michael J. Fox.
½ January 11, 2017
Nota: 9.4/10 - 4.5/5
January 5, 2017
Stellar special effects & an entertaining story.
David T.
January 2, 2017
I'm a '90s kid and I love almost anything related to the '70s, '80s, '90s and today and Back To The Future happens to be one of my favorite films of the mid 1980s and is a fabulous science fiction comedy filled with not only amazing special effects, but a lot of comical moments, quotes and likable characters. Ever since I was a kid, I enjoyed this film for what it is and even years later, I still love it especially since it has Michael J. Fox in it.
January 1, 2017
Back to the Future is a major breakthrough for the cinema. Steven Spielberg and Robert Zemeckis wonderfully create a story that has a combination of comedy, adventure, action, romance, and sci-if all into one story! Seeing the behind the scenes and learning through Universal Studios, this movie is something I can watch countless times and still enjoy!
December 30, 2016
The most interesting and exciting story ever delivered through cinema, no doubt.
December 28, 2016
Cult movie from thee 80's. Talented actors giving a breathless performance.
½ December 26, 2016
Helped with pitch-perfect direction, humor, blood-pumping action, and a so-cool-it-hurts performance from Michael J. Fox, Back to the Future is part of that pantheon of sci-fi films that care more about their characters' stories than their unique inventions.
December 23, 2016
"Back to the future" is the synthesis of the fun, the classic of the afternoon session in the 90s, Robert Zemeckis brings us one of the most fun movies in the cinema, of course, paint something of physics, but takes everything in jest, Is a movie without a big message but it is not empty, as a cinematographic work he has everything: script, soundtrack, photography, editing, mixing ... Starting with the script that deals with time travel in an extremely simple way, Light and fun, and incredible as it may seem, it is complete, not seedy anything to be desired, everything is very well resolved and the characters are all very well developed, besides leaving that good hook in a natural way. Another great point is the soundtrack of Alan Silvestre, she is epic and dictates the sound of the movie, and all the other tracks in the movie are unique, completely 80's, like the gray school photography, not to mention the performances that are all Characteristics, nothing great, but nobody leaves to desire here. Finally the film is spectacular in what it is proposed to do: Be a fun movie.
December 11, 2016
I have never endured such a smart movie in my life time and such a classic it deserves way more than 96%
December 4, 2016
One of the greatest movies ever made!
December 1, 2016
My favourite of all time always has been
½ November 27, 2016
This was amazing. I'm 22 and I really enjoyed this film. So well done and so interesting!
November 25, 2016
Will always and forever be the best classic of all time!!
November 19, 2016
Back to the Future is a classic in the best sense of the word with a funny script, unforgettable characters and a heart that is missing from most action comedies.
November 19, 2016
Such a classic movie, it makes you really thinking of your actions that will entirely change your future.
November 12, 2016
Such a fantastic movie. It has a spirit to it that neither of its sequels were able to capture. Michael Fox and Christopher Lloyd are a hilarious tandem and the screenplay allows every character to shine, even the villain Biff.
October 30, 2016
One of my favorite movies of all genres, of all times.
October 18, 2016
A classic that'll never die. Full of smart comedy, great performances, awesome directing (as always), and incredible effects that still look great today.
Page 1 of 2045