Back to the Future - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Back to the Future Reviews

Page 1 of 2046
April 23, 2017
Greatest film ever made, go watch it right now.
½ April 17, 2017
Classic 80's movie but hard to compare with the other sci-fi movies. (Ghostbusters, Star Wars, etc.)
½ April 14, 2017
Si a mí me mandaran treinta años atrás en el tiempo no me apuraría en regresar al futuro. Me fascinaría sentir cómo era en años irrecuperables la ciudad en la que siempre estuve. Vivir los lugares antes de sus transformaciones más recientes debe provocar una nostalgia única de tiempos nunca conocidos.

6.5/10: Muy Buena.
April 12, 2017
One of those perfect, solid movies. Wonderful chemistry by the two leads and a fun, exciting tone make this movie an icon and something that every child should see in their youth. This movie is "PIMP"
½ April 11, 2017
Loved it. It's my favorite movie of all time.
March 30, 2017
The best of what the 80's had to offer! Back To The Future is a fun and clever film that focuses on Marty as he travels back in time and meets the younger versions of his parents.
March 22, 2017
This is one of the time travel movies that stand out to me.
March 20, 2017
Second best sci-fi comedy film of the 80's (behind Ghostbusters)
March 20, 2017
Best movie of all time !!!
½ March 17, 2017
Very, very funny and good. Just overall an awesome movie. The acting and concept are both excellent. One to see, definitely.
March 13, 2017
One of my all time favorite movies. It's inventive, it's feel-good, has iconic scenes, it's fun, a simple but original and creative premise, memorable characters,a badass and epic theme song, and has probably my favorite line in any movie quote ever. "Roads? Where We're Going We Don't Need Roads"
March 13, 2017
Seen this over a 100 times and still laugh and find it so entertaining
March 10, 2017
Funny, clever, and inspiring, "Back To The Future" is constructed and unforgettable. Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd's chemistry brings us a fun and exciting adventure for both kids and adults.
March 9, 2017
The single best film of all time. There's four films I'd call masterpieces. These three, and "Inglourios Basterds". And I don't think Inglourious Basterds even compares to this film. It is PERFECT.
March 1, 2017
Best movie ever. Period.
February 24, 2017
Best movie i ever saw!
February 19, 2017
I totally forgot about it
February 17, 2017
No movie will ever live up to back to the future or its trilogy it is just so well written and portrayed you cant beat it. Definitely a must see
February 16, 2017
Enjoyed better by males than by females, Marty Mcfly embodies the average teenager with its common ilusions: cars, rock, science, girlfirend, skateboard. Multifaceted, original, well produced, will be fully entertained for the whole family.
½ February 15, 2017
1 of the most iconic time travel story/movie ever. This movie entertains you, keeps your mind and brain working with the mind-boggling story about time travel, and also keeps us entertained with the amazing characters that are well-written, great interactions, and also amazing action that won't bore us.
Page 1 of 2046