Back to the Future - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Page 1 of 2050
½ April 23, 2018
OMG Speilberg and Zemechis are gold together
April 15, 2018
Happy to fight anyone that has a bad word to say about this movie.
April 14, 2018
I love this movie it has everything. one of my favorites
April 9, 2018
A classic in every sense of the word. It has it all: timeless characters, a timeless score, and a literally timeless story! (Get it, because, its a story about time travel? Anyone? Okay, I'll stop) This is an amazing movie that hasn't aged one bit.
April 8, 2018
The very definition of a 5 star movie. From the direction and the casting to the story itself and the unmistakable score, Back to the Future has it all.
½ April 7, 2018
I'm pretty sure this movie, along with its two sequels, will never get boring. It's a classic, funny and adventurous film, one that you can always come back to, watch again and enjoy just as much as you did the first time.
April 4, 2018
Clever, funny and without a single dull moment, Back to the Future is one of the most entertaining films ever made and is easily one of the highlights of the 1980s.
April 4, 2018
I liked the movie it was very good. I think it was very well how they planned out the story. It had minor details that made the movie very clever. Like how the mall changed rom twin pines to lone pine when the kid ran over the tree in the past.
March 31, 2018
This movie really doesn't need my praise, it's a classic for a reason, the thing is damn near perfect. Yes, I've read all the internet articles about how it's "secretly horrifying", and watching it again yeah there are some weird things to it that are pretty hard to ignore, especially the whole oedipal side of things. And there are some sexist issues surrounding the Loraine character who really just is there as a prize to let things happen to her, and this is a troublesome detail that's hard to ignore. Really these things didn't bother me that much though, because the movie surrounding it is so wildly original and just so much fun. Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd are clearly having a blast, and they can give huge laughs simply with a certain look. What impressed me most about watching this movie again though is how well it still works. Even though I've probably seen this movie close to 100 times, it still gets the reactions from me that it's looking for. During the iconic clock tower scene, I couldn't help but tense up and scream at the screen. It's impressive enough for a movie to get that reaction the first time I've seen it, let alone when I've seen the movie enough times to have that scene memorized. You can pick the movie apart all you want, and its got its share of 80s cheese, but it's thrilling and just plain fun. Quite possibly one of the best movies ever made.
March 30, 2018
Best movie I have ever seen in my life. Perfectly made, and great acting. Nothing can top this classic.
michael e.
March 29, 2018
One of the best and clever movies Ive ever seen my third favorite film made. I love how when Marty goes back to the past everything is intertwined into the future for the film. The mayor who was a employee at the diner, the uncle who's in jail who in the past as a baby cries every time he gets taken out of his caged crib, and how all the things are altered in the future, like Crispin Glover who plays Marty's dad who becomes a man when he kicks Biff's ass and how Biff is no longer dominant over George Mcfly's life
March 29, 2018
Back to the Future isn't only a great comedy and a thrilling sci-fi adventure, it's also one of the greatest movies ever made. Marty and Doc are timeless characters in an enduring story about standing up for yourself, taking charge of your destiny and matchmaking your parents. Plus, the years have only added another layer of nostalgia to this time-travel tale. Great Scott, Robert Zemeckis! You invented a classic!
March 21, 2018
Back to the Future certainly is a classic to be remembered for a long time. It takes you on a fun and wild adventure and is entertaining throughout. I don't know what else to say, its a classic
March 19, 2018
Young man seduces his mom, creates time paradox
March 17, 2018
This has aged extremely well. Watching it on Blu-ray feels like it could be a new recently released movie.
½ March 16, 2018
Robert Zemekis' most recognizable feature, "Back to the Future" is still as fun and zany today as it was over 30 years ago.
March 16, 2018
What can I say about this film that has not previously been said? Back to The Future is a absolute classic with iconic performances. There is so much legendary content in the film that has lived on and been adored by generations. It balances a theme of both sci fi and comedy greatly and is evident from beginning to end. The time differences seem uncannily real, which is props to some believable accents and attire. To conclude, Back To The Future is a legendary tale of time travel and history that shall succeed to impress for years and years. 10/10
March 15, 2018
Back to the Future is a funny, exciting classic that is the first of it's kind. My all-time favorite.
March 10, 2018
Great movie for all ages ????
Page 1 of 2050