Back to the Future - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Back to the Future Reviews

Page 1 of 2049
½ March 16, 2018
Robert Zemekis' most recognizable feature, "Back to the Future" is still as fun and zany today as it was over 30 years ago.
March 16, 2018
What can I say about this film that has not previously been said? Back to The Future is a absolute classic with iconic performances. There is so much legendary content in the film that has lived on and been adored by generations. It balances a theme of both sci fi and comedy greatly and is evident from beginning to end. The time differences seem uncannily real, which is props to some believable accents and attire. To conclude, Back To The Future is a legendary tale of time travel and history that shall succeed to impress for years and years. 10/10
March 15, 2018
Back to the Future is a funny, exciting classic that is the first of it's kind. My all-time favorite.
March 10, 2018
Great movie for all ages ????
March 7, 2018
Absolutely amazing! Back to the Future is a life-changing must-see!
February 27, 2018

"Back to the Future" se consolida como un clásico de ciencia-ficción y una de las mejores películas de los años 80, y es que resulta tan divertida e ingeniosa de ver, se beneficia del talento de Robert Zemeckis en la dirección, tiene un gran reparto al frente (Michael J. Fox y Christopher Lloyd lo bordan) y una puesta en escena sencilla pero directa, que convierten a la película en un verdadero placer para todo el que la mire.
February 23, 2018
1001 movies to see before you die.
February 20, 2018
This is an untouchable film. It's one of the most FUN movies ever made. It's directed really well and the performances are extremely iconic. There are some scenes that are truly perfect. It's very well structured and one of the best time travel films ever made.
½ February 18, 2018
A Great Movie I Really Enjoyed It
½ February 17, 2018
A Phenomenal movie from the 80s...Not worth reviewing as everyone has seen it...but it's fantastic and you totally should see it if you haven't!
February 12, 2018
As being my favorite film ever made, Robert Zemeckis's science-fiction spectacle dazzles, makes us laugh and keeps us on our toes when tension arises, while also being matched with fantastic performances from Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd, who by the way, create the best chemistry I've ever seen on screen.
February 11, 2018
This is the greatest movie of all time??
Don't ever remake this movie it won't ever be the ame without all these great actors and actresses.
This is a classic of all times.
February 11, 2018
Amazing film Michael J Fox and Chriatopher loyed both give an outstanding performance.
February 9, 2018
Back to the Future has to be one of the best movies ever. It is perfect filmmaking. Think about it, it has it all. The story is perfect courtesy of Robert Zemeckis. Michael J Fox is at the height of his powers and the chemistry between him and Christopher Lloyd is obvious. The music and score is tight.

Watching this movie again on the big screen was real fun. It seemed to be over so fast. It just rolls along. Also, seeing it at the Scarborough Cineplex was a blast. I haven't been there in ages. Very cool theatre. It didn't change at all. Unfortunately someday they will modernize it, lol. Absolutely can't wait until next years Flashback Film Fest. Ill definitely try to see more movies again.
February 6, 2018
One of those very few classic movies who stood up to the test of time.
½ February 6, 2018
Cinematography/Editing: 5
Age/Originality: 5
Total: 23/25
½ February 2, 2018
A wonderful adventure that relies on a first-rate script full of nuances and details (some of which you only notice after watching the film thirty times), great visual effects, an unforgettable score and an exceptional cast - especially Crispin Glover, who deserved an Oscar.
February 2, 2018
Humorous, nostalgic, thought-provoking and with an earnest hero who is unfailingly endearing.
January 17, 2018