Back to the Future - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Back to the Future Reviews

Page 1 of 2052
½ November 13, 2018
Michael j Fox plays his role very well and alongside Christopher Lloyds performance makes back to the future a classic 1980s film
November 10, 2018
This film is flawless. It is an excellent film that stands as having, potentially, the best time-travel film of all time. The characters are perfectly-acted and timeless, the humour is balanced with action and thrills, and the visuals still stand. It is perfectly-timed, with no slow moments. It is a wonderful film that stands as a timeless classic.
½ November 9, 2018
Without a doubt, the best film of the 80's, full of good comedy, good actors, good soundtrack, good story, good sound mix, good special effects. This movie has EVERYTHING a movie needs to have to be considered a movie classic that everyone should watch at least 10 times in their lives. One of the best movies ever, I RECOMMEND VERY MUCH.
October 24, 2018
My favorite movie!!!
October 23, 2018
The story is great with nice twist with time travel, but the story is somewhat predictable. I now want to see the second one soon.
½ October 23, 2018
One of those creative fun movies that does a lot with what they had to work with
October 15, 2018
Bu filmi šok seviyorum eski zamana gidiyorlar.
October 11, 2018
One of my favourite movies of all time, what isn't there to like about this film?
October 10, 2018
Probably the most perfect movie ever made
October 10, 2018
Classic movie, one of my all time favourites
½ September 30, 2018
This one of those few movies that just seem to be perfect in every single way.
September 25, 2018
"Back To The Future" is my favorite and one of the best comedy movies ever.
September 14, 2018
The first, the best, the cult.
September 12, 2018
Great movie to watch mindlessly and still enjoy yourself
September 11, 2018
Great characters, great special effects, and ultimately not just a kinda funny story, it's an amazing tale that is based on one single misadventure. Marty McFly and Doc Brown become your favorite characters in an instant, thanks in no small part to the excellent portrayals of Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd. The rest of the cast is great too, with Tom Wilson plays a great yet downright despicable villain. The idea of time-travel is way more than perfected here; the scenario blows itself out of the water and kicks so much ass! To travel back in time and watch this when it came out would be a darn treasure.
September 10, 2018
Best, Movie, Ever, Hands Down!!!
September 8, 2018
Zemeckis and Spielberg grab everyone's attention with this family fun, wholesome, work of art.The entire trilogy itself sets a high example for movies in its own generation and next ones to come. The perfect word to describe this perfectly casted movie would simply be timeless and never goes out of style
September 2, 2018
One of my favorite movies
August 28, 2018
The greatest movie of all time! I have loved this movie since I was a little girl and has been my favorite series! Highly recommend!!! I watch it every night before I go to bed I have already went through 3 dvds sets haha.
August 24, 2018
Just my kind of humour. Amazing chemistry within the cast. Jamie Foxx is perfect in this role. I couldn't imagination anyone in his place.
Page 1 of 2052