Back to the Future - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Back to the Future Reviews

Page 1 of 2049
February 20, 2018
This is an untouchable film. It's one of the most FUN movies ever made. It's directed really well and the performances are extremely iconic. There are some scenes that are truly perfect. It's very well structured and one of the best time travel films ever made.
½ February 18, 2018
A Great Movie I Really Enjoyed It
½ February 17, 2018
A Phenomenal movie from the 80s...Not worth reviewing as everyone has seen it...but it's fantastic and you totally should see it if you haven't!
February 14, 2018
95/100

"Back to the Future" se consolida como un clásico de ciencia-ficción y una de las mejores películas de los años 80, y es que resulta tan divertida e ingeniosa de ver, se beneficia del talento de Robert Zemeckis en la dirección, tiene un gran reparto al frente (Michael J. Fox y Christopher Lloyd lo bordan) y una puesta en escena sencilla pero directa, que convierten a la película en un verdadero placer para todo el que la mire.
February 12, 2018
As being my favorite film ever made, Robert Zemeckis's science-fiction spectacle dazzles, makes us laugh and keeps us on our toes when tension arises, while also being matched with fantastic performances from Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd, who by the way, create the best chemistry I've ever seen on screen.
February 11, 2018
This is the greatest movie of all time??
Don't ever remake this movie it won't ever be the ame without all these great actors and actresses.
This is a classic of all times.
February 11, 2018
Amazing film Michael J Fox and Chriatopher loyed both give an outstanding performance.
February 9, 2018
Back to the Future has to be one of the best movies ever. It is perfect filmmaking. Think about it, it has it all. The story is perfect courtesy of Robert Zemeckis. Michael J Fox is at the height of his powers and the chemistry between him and Christopher Lloyd is obvious. The music and score is tight.

Watching this movie again on the big screen was real fun. It seemed to be over so fast. It just rolls along. Also, seeing it at the Scarborough Cineplex was a blast. I haven't been there in ages. Very cool theatre. It didn't change at all. Unfortunately someday they will modernize it, lol. Absolutely can't wait until next years Flashback Film Fest. Ill definitely try to see more movies again.
February 6, 2018
One of those very few classic movies who stood up to the test of time.
½ February 6, 2018
Cinematography/Editing: 5
Age/Originality: 5
Total: 23/25
½ February 2, 2018
A wonderful adventure that relies on a first-rate script full of nuances and details (some of which you only notice after watching the film thirty times), great visual effects, an unforgettable score and an exceptional cast - especially Crispin Glover, who deserved an Oscar.
February 2, 2018
Humorous, nostalgic, thought-provoking and with an earnest hero who is unfailingly endearing.
January 17, 2018
This movie is hilarious.
January 13, 2018
One of the greatest movies of all time, easily
½ January 7, 2018
After so many failed attempts and scenes watched here and there, I have finally been able to watch the WHOLE movie!! An excellent classic first movie that was a MUST-SEE!!
Marty McFly, a 17-year-old high school student, is accidentally sent thirty years into the past in a time-traveling DeLorean invented by his close friend, the scientist Doc Brown. Although it was released in 1985, it has aged very well, because it was a pioneer in its time and even if released now could still be a wonderful movie. A soundtrack for the ages!!
January 4, 2018
Few movies come this close to perfection...especially ones involving time travel, this one is a masterpiece, recommend reading the screen play if you want to see exactly how it is suppose to be done!
January 2, 2018
This is one of my favorite movies if all time! It has such great characters, cast, and plot. If you haven't seen this movie you need to watch it because you don't know what entertainment means until you've watched this!
December 28, 2017
It's pretty much a perfect movie. I don't think any remake could ever do justice to the original. They should just re-release it in theaters every so often. I'd love to see this on the big screen with popcorn and a huge soda.
December 26, 2017
My favourite movie ever! The characters are believable and likeable and every scene is important. It gets to the punch quickly and catapults the characters into a fantastic adventure through time!
December 22, 2017