Bad Samaritan Reviews

• Sep 18, 2020

A very, very long, plodding, tedious, set-up for very, very little payoff. There is absolutely nothing new in the plot or the twists and turns the audience is subjected to. I can't imagine the audience is expected to care about Robert Sheehan's character, or what happens to him in the movie, given the poor acting and terrible script. The "villain" is neither terrifying nor ominous in nature. This is a movie that has been done numerous times before, in far better ways.

• Sep 18, 2020

Valet breaks into guy's home but discovers a girl held captive and his attempts to help her get his life ruined and his face hit with a shovel.

• Jun 25, 2020

Great watch, will watch again, and please watch this. I can't believe I hadn't heard of this movie until about a week before this review, and it's David Tenant no less. This is really proof of his mastery in the arts, as well as an example of how the antagonist is actually the one that tends to move the story forward: the hero has to react the wrong doings, and that combined with a battle of wits like this keeps you engaged as well as entertained. This movie reminds me a lot of "Don't Breathe", but on a bigger scale, almost with a dash of "Eagle Eye". There's a hidden message of money is evil (which is always humorously ironic coming from a big studio movie), if you want to look deeper than the psychological profiles of all the awful people in the movie, but there's actual a scene or two that breaks it down pretty simply. Give this a watch, unless its going to trigger you: I imagine it'll be a good watch.

• Jun 19, 2020

Unreal, people don't behave like this, weak plot, rubbish performance of David Tennant as a serial killer Just rubbish

• May 29, 2020

Too much talk for nothing and too weak acting skills.

Too much talk for nothing and too weak acting skills.

• May 24, 2020

utterly preposterous, but Tennant was as good as ever

utterly preposterous, but Tennant was as good as ever

• May 04, 2020

Kick arse movie! Action packed, suspenseful and with a good ending. Acting was good in it.

• Apr 25, 2020

Beginning is slow but it's gets better. Very intense, you can't stop watching. Had us all screaming at the TV and we all recommend.

• Apr 21, 2020

Well-made, if not too ambitious serial killer thriller creates some suspense despite a not very convincing plot.

• Apr 12, 2020

Excellent thriller. Great acting, had me totally on the edge of my seat within 15 minutes. Loved it!