Batman Returns - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Batman Returns Reviews

April 15, 2018
it was the best batman movie that I've seen Michelle Pfeiffer as a cat and danny devito as the penguin good special effects good fights not many bad things there are few bad things and many good things :D
April 1, 2018
It might seem the other.... But then you realize it's possibly one of the greatest films ever made, just like Batman and The Dark Knight.
March 31, 2018
Batman Returns has all of what made it's predecessor successful with a darker, and for that matter denser story that's built up by the excellent performances of its cast, especially Danny DeVito who effectively plays a creapier though sympathetic version of the Penguin.
½ March 25, 2018
not as good as the original but still okay
March 25, 2018
Better than the original, Tim Burton offers an even darker film than it's predecessor. And it's really impressive.
½ March 19, 2018
Two orphans and a mentally unstable woman who likes leather cat suits
March 6, 2018
bATMAN RETURNS IS EVEN DARKER AND EVEN MORE ATHSMOSPHERIC THAN ITS PREDECESSOR, MAKING IT SLIGHTLY MORE WELL-SIDED. kEATON DOES AN AWESOME JOB WITH BATMAN AND DANNY DE VITO'S pENGUIN PORTRAYAL WAS SPECTACULAR, THUS MAKING THIS SEQUEL A BIT MORE REFINED THAN ITS PREDECESSOR.
March 3, 2018
Danny Devito and Michelle Pfeiffer need Oscars for there performances and On my opinion it's better than the dark knight it's dark and gritty it's everything you want
½ March 2, 2018
'Batman Returns' is a better effort by Tim Burton who keeps the film dark and stylish with impressive action sequences, but a weak plot dilutes the compelling performances of Michael Keaton, Danny DeVito, Christopher Walken, and Michelle Pfeiffer.
½ February 27, 2018
80/100

"Batman Returns" supera por mucho a su antecesora, gracias al buen trabajo de Tim Burton, en una historia mas oscura y algo retorcida, que se beneficia de las memorables actuaciones de Michael Keaton, Danny DeVito, Michel Pfeiffer y Christopher Walken y un solvente diseño de producción, que si bien se ha quedado atrás debido a lo conseguido por Nolan en su trilogía, sigue siendo una buena película del Murciélago de Gotham.
½ February 16, 2018
The second best Batman movie ever made this movie is almost as good as Spiderman 2
February 15, 2018
As much as Director Tim Burton did, this sequel is so good, its better then the first one, its got a amazing Script and cast, Its a really good flim for everyone who likes Batman
February 9, 2018
A superhero film that is actually an auteur's piece.
February 5, 2018
Michelle Pfeiffer saved this film as Catwoman! She is my favorite cat woman to date!
½ January 24, 2018
Often a little campy and too heavily dark to the point of being silly, but Batman Returns continues Burton's amazing take on the superhero with enough action to compensate
January 24, 2018
This is the best of all Tim Burton's Batman films. Danny Elfman played an equal part in creating the entire feel of the movie. The music and the visuals are captivating, and the acting was decent with big Hollywood names (which helps... except for Batman and Robin), and the plot wasn't too darn silly. Also, this is the hottest Michelle Pfeiffer we have on record.
January 23, 2018
Best Batman movie to date, even after 25 years
½ January 18, 2018
Started off pretty good, but then got kinda weird. Catwoman and Penguin were interesting characters.
½ January 16, 2018
Devito as Penguin, Walken as Shrek, and Pfeiffer as cat woman brings a good sequel to Burton's first film. Keaton reprises his role as Batman again. It is interesting that I never really bought Keaton as Batman, and the original suffered from lack of character development and engagement. I didn't enjoy the story line as much, it was a bit much and convoluted, and the penguin caper didn't quite work for me as an enjoyable or believable story line, but as usually, but it continues the theatrical Burton style with his flair and is a visual feast.
January 8, 2018
This was one of my favorite movies growing up and re-watching this as an adult it still holds up to my high standards. I've come to realize most movies directed by Tim Burton has an amazing score, dark comedy, blood, brilliant palette, and stands out. In my opinion, this is the best Batman movie and a must see!