Beach Balls Reviews

• Nov 20, 2017

Worked on this, my family supplied animals and were extras. Fun time at the beach.

• Sep 05, 2013

A thin plot, stereotypical characters, and plenty of gratuitous nudity. Oh 80's T&A beach films, how we miss you. Beach Balls is a totally formulaic example and much has changed since then but still, there's nostalgic value at the very least.

• Oct 27, 2012

Rather than getting a job, a teen throws a party to raise money to get a guitar. He loses the money from the party but gets the girl and an offer to join the metal hair band that played at his party. Life is great.

• Apr 18, 2012

just ok surf n sand comedy

just ok surf n sand comedy

• Dec 17, 2008

• Jul 14, 2008

While his parents are out of town, aspiring guitarist throws a party to win the girl and raise funds to buy a new guitar. This one somehow draws me in; helped out by likable leads and probation officer. Beachballs is a blast!

• May 16, 2008

One of the weaker 80's beach movies, but there are some decent laughs.

One of the weaker 80's beach movies, but there are some decent laughs.