Beauty and the Beast - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Beauty and the Beast Reviews

March 25, 2017
This was terrific I swear best musical I've seen in year. They followed the story and added some minor things that made it better. It's a must see I would pay to see it again. The great remake of Beauty and the Beast!
½ March 25, 2017
Wow well done attention to detail was amazing, superb acting, great set, music phenomenal, script and story telling out of this world. Actors were endearing and believable.
March 25, 2017
If you haven't seen this you should... it's excellent.
½ March 25, 2017
I liked it and there was some things I would have changed
March 25, 2017
It's an ok movie. If you want to watch a remake of the animated with more backstory this is for you.

the only problems are autotuned singing and it is kind of a remake and nothing more.
March 25, 2017
my favorite princess! What a magical movie...
March 25, 2017
Ţó nýjasta leikna myndin frá Disney sé alls ekki ađ feta nýjar slóđir er um leiđ margt mjög vel gert. Tónlistin er frábćr, leikurinn mjög góđur og tćknibrellurnar ađ vana ótrúlegar. Myndin fćr sérstakt hrós fyrir ađ finna einhvern sem getur túlkađ Gaston á frekar sannfćrandi hátt.
March 25, 2017
Well that was utterly painful from opening to very close. One of the more excruciating cinema experiences for a very long time.

Nothing redeeming at all.

Terrible songs and lyrics, awful acting and lame animation can't believe that the public are loving this and I am angry at the marketing band wagon again.

The girls, however, all loved it!
March 25, 2017
This biggest thing I can find wrong with this movie is the way Belle pronounces "Papa." Beauty and the Beast is phenomenal. A must see.
March 25, 2017
Omg omg omg omg best movie I've ever seen in my life the actors did an amazing job I laughed cried cheered best time I've ever had in a movie theater in years go see this film run don't walk to the theater sprint if you have to
The best till now , amazing sound ,pictures
½ March 25, 2017
A Tale as old as time.......Fans of the animated movie will not be disappointed. All actors especially Emma Watson (Belle) are excellent and bring the story to life. The theatre was pack so there most of been something there that wasn't there before! Go see it with the kids!
March 25, 2017
A true masterpiece and childhood movie coming to life. Loved it!
March 25, 2017
Just as good as the classic film. The graphics are amazing. Amazing movie!
March 25, 2017
A well done rendition of the original with things added and some missing but without notice. It captures the magic and grandeur of the original while adding a sense of emotion. My daughter absolutely loved it, and so did I.
March 25, 2017
Prefer the animated classic although this does have it's charms, namely Luke Evans.
March 25, 2017
The character I liked the most and the one who made it worth it was Lumiere. Loved him!
Other than that, I felt so disappointed about what was a bad copy of my favorite childhood movie. Why are people removing innocence and elegance/grace from movies?
March 25, 2017
I waiting see new Beauty and the Beast for my Sweets mom?
March 25, 2017
Quite good, though it is very much like the original 1991 movie, Emma Watson delivers an amazing performance as the beloved Belle, and Dan Stevens (who I love because of the show Legion) was amazing as the Beast, his songs and his face were incredible. I appreciated the light comedy and the human versions of the antiques. Overall pretty solid with deliciously addicting effects!
March 25, 2017
Incredible, absolutely mesmerizing. The fact that they followed the storyline is what resonates with me the most. No big changes, the casting is spot on, the music is gorgeous and all of the detail...It certainly made me tear up!