Better This World - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Better This World Reviews

June 10, 2015
My Dad would have liked this film as a caution against undertaking some of the protesting that I did in my youth. A bunch of idealistic kids are taken under the wing of a group leader and FBI informant and the question becomes whether or not they were led into performing actions that they wouldn't otherwise have taken. A very fascinating look at the interpretation of anti-terrorism legislation in the U.S.
November 9, 2013
It's embarrassing and humbling for me to admit how blind I was to societal injustice in modern America for all the years I spent drinking and being self-absorbed. I thank film-makers like this, as well as other notable authors and lecturers that have restored clarity to my vision and truly opened my eyes to the true evil nature of just how oppressive our court system and government truly is.
½ April 15, 2013
A must watch! Especially if you are unaware how scary and corrupt the United States government is!
½ October 26, 2012
Worth a watch on Netflix.
October 23, 2012
100% recommended, it makes you think what if it happens to you or your son/daughter?
½ October 20, 2012
Puts a good perspective of many of the things that could go wrong when young people want to translate their idealism into action. Good stuff to watch with your teenage kids.
July 21, 2012
This film will make you angry.
July 17, 2012
I wan't to make a difference but not by going as far as the boys in this interesting documentary.
½ July 12, 2012
detailed doc, very eye opening to intra-government dissedence
July 6, 2012
A well made documentary, but I disagreed with just about every point the movie made. How is delaying the Republican Convention changing the world??? And you're not an activist you're a hippy
June 30, 2012
Very interesting documentary and I knew 2 of the people that appeared in it, one I met in passing and one I participated in a HUGE action with.
April 1, 2012
I will not watch this film, we really need some better critics as i have found 99percent of them only give good criticism if its a soppy love film, or something along those lines. I have never seen a good action or comedy get good marks by critics. Why because there not the average person and this goes for games, food and other things aswell.
March 22, 2012
Important work about how screwed up our country has gotten. Really well done.
½ November 18, 2011
An infuriating, calculating takedown of the justice system, post-9/11 politics, and the true nature of terrorism.
½ September 11, 2011
Perfect antidote to 911 anniversary hyperbole.
½ September 8, 2011