Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure Reviews

December 26, 2017
A very charming and entertaining time travel yarn.
October 24, 2017
Awesome Movie Ever seen, But Bill and Ted fans really loves those guys so much :D
October 20, 2017
A case where a totally silly excuse for time travel is saved by two hilariously wacky idiot teen characters (and the actors that play them) that endearingly make this their own world.
½ September 30, 2017
Funny. Don't know why I am touched by the ending. It's a good piece, and I like it!
September 10, 2017
I think being stoned while watching this is a requirement. Sober, it's a miss.
September 8, 2017
A most excellent 80s comedy, mainly thanks to Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter as the goofy yet charming title protagonists.
August 29, 2017
Totally excellent as Keanu and Alex Winter thrive together. They're goofy but it works and the film unabashedly takes advantage of the time machine in the best ways and jokes. The Napolean side plot is rather unnecessary and premise is as outlandish as ever, but it is a fun ride throughout.
August 29, 2017
Very good. Amazing story line and it wasn't what I was expecting, reminded me of a more recent movie, Mr. Peabody and Sherman.
½ August 7, 2017
Totally living up to its title, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure is a fun, goofy and effective time-travel comedy with two non-heinous performances from Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter.
½ August 4, 2017
A true 80s classic for the times, Bill and Ted capitalizes on its overwhelming cheese and imagination with a twisty and turny story that somehow makes way more sense than it should thanks to the magnetic stars and focused plot.
½ July 16, 2017
I will always love this movie. It never fails to entertain me. It's silly and fun and I can't ask for anything more out of my favorite comedies.
April 21, 2017
This is one of my favorite comedy flix. A lot of great characters, a great plot & hilarious jokes. Definitely 10 out of 10 stars.
½ March 20, 2017
This was a really fun and hilarious movie. Bill and Ted are both great, and Napoleon is very funny. The idea is good.
March 20, 2017
This is a most excellent film!
February 28, 2017
Watch Bill and Ted destroy the space time continuum.
½ February 21, 2017
The first time I learned about Bill and Ted was when I saw a full page ad promoting it on the back of a Marvel comic book. I saw the movie some time later, when I was 12 or 13, and it was a most excellent brain fart comedy.
I am a 39 year old father of one now, and this silly paint-by-numbers movie still manage to put a genuine smile on face through it's sheer earnestness.
February 10, 2017
A delightful, charming comedy with some great ideas and a little cheese on top.
February 1, 2017
It's good movie to watch
January 17, 2017
Hilarious cult classic, Excellent!