Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure Reviews

½ July 16, 2017
I will always love this movie. It never fails to entertain me. It's silly and fun and I can't ask for anything more out of my favorite comedies.
April 21, 2017
This is one of my favorite comedy flix. A lot of great characters, a great plot & hilarious jokes. Definitely 10 out of 10 stars.
½ March 20, 2017
This was a really fun and hilarious movie. Bill and Ted are both great, and Napoleon is very funny. The idea is good.
March 20, 2017
This is a most excellent film!
February 28, 2017
Watch Bill and Ted destroy the space time continuum.
½ February 21, 2017
Totally living up to its title, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure is a fun, goofy and effective time-travel comedy with two non-heinous performances from Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter.
½ February 21, 2017
The first time I learned about Bill and Ted was when I saw a full page ad promoting it on the back of a Marvel comic book. I saw the movie some time later, when I was 12 or 13, and it was a most excellent brain fart comedy.
I am a 39 year old father of one now, and this silly paint-by-numbers movie still manage to put a genuine smile on face through it's sheer earnestness.
February 10, 2017
A delightful, charming comedy with some great ideas and a little cheese on top.
February 1, 2017
It's good movie to watch
January 17, 2017
Hilarious cult classic, Excellent!
January 13, 2017
this may be all sentimental, but they don't make movies like this at the moment!
January 10, 2017
A fun romp that's heavy on nostalgia.
January 4, 2017
the movie that made Keanu Reeves a star
two dim-witted rock buddies want to pass their history report so they have a chance encounter with a man from the future giving them a phone booth that can take them whenever they want
the movie boils down to a simple message; we all have to be excellent towards one another no matter what time period we exist in
plus it makes learning about the past all that more important
Bill and Ted are hilarious to watch even though they're not the brightest
the plot itself is a tad unfocused mainly during the middle but it's still a hit
this film would set the bar for a majority of buddy comedies
January 2, 2017
Funny, creative and charming. A total product of it's time.
½ November 23, 2016
This movie never gets old.
½ November 18, 2016
Hasn't seen this one since it first came out, so it was a lot of fun revisiting. It's a silly film, but funny and fairly clever in the way that it makes it crazy time travel premise work. Both Alex Winters and a super young looking Keanu Reeves give winning performances. Just a light easy comedy that I enjoyed.
November 5, 2016
A most triumphant and outstanding movie, dudes!
½ November 3, 2016
A stoner film. Not great, not bad if you're hammered.
½ October 7, 2016
Still so much nostalgic fun! I really hope they end up actually making part 3. bodacious.
½ October 2, 2016
Watched last night with Katie - still amusing if not a little dated