Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure Reviews

January 17, 2017
Hilarious cult classic, Excellent!
January 13, 2017
this may be all sentimental, but they don't make movies like this at the moment!
January 10, 2017
A fun romp that's heavy on nostalgia.
January 4, 2017
the movie that made Keanu Reeves a star
two dim-witted rock buddies want to pass their history report so they have a chance encounter with a man from the future giving them a phone booth that can take them whenever they want
the movie boils down to a simple message; we all have to be excellent towards one another no matter what time period we exist in
plus it makes learning about the past all that more important
Bill and Ted are hilarious to watch even though they're not the brightest
the plot itself is a tad unfocused mainly during the middle but it's still a hit
this film would set the bar for a majority of buddy comedies
January 2, 2017
Funny, creative and charming. A total product of it's time.
½ November 23, 2016
This movie never gets old.
½ November 18, 2016
Hasn't seen this one since it first came out, so it was a lot of fun revisiting. It's a silly film, but funny and fairly clever in the way that it makes it crazy time travel premise work. Both Alex Winters and a super young looking Keanu Reeves give winning performances. Just a light easy comedy that I enjoyed.
November 5, 2016
A most triumphant and outstanding movie, dudes!
½ November 3, 2016
A stoner film. Not great, not bad if you're hammered.
½ October 7, 2016
Still so much nostalgic fun! I really hope they end up actually making part 3. bodacious.
½ October 2, 2016
Watched last night with Katie - still amusing if not a little dated
September 27, 2016
Tremendous movie. With great over the top acting, Funny, and profound.
½ September 18, 2016
2016-09-18 super silly
August 22, 2016
A classic comedy movie from the late 80's for teenagers, not a major one to see, but still one you should enjoy, unless you're a grumpy ass adult. It's a clever, funny and goofy film, which in the end, is pretty good and Keanu Reeves is much more energetic than in his later flicks. It also has a great rock score. Recommended !!
August 15, 2016
I really liked it I was very shocked I thought it would be bad but it was brilliant
½ August 11, 2016
3 stars because I disagree with the "one world theory" of time
½ August 9, 2016
Pair of slacker metalheads time travel in a phone booth to prepare for a history assignment in this quirky eighties comedy that ultimately became a cult classic.
½ July 25, 2016
This was hard to watch, but I stomached through it. Awkward to watch. I wonder why.......fuck Yey, I finally see Keanu Reeves smile. Silly movie. Very dated. Entertaining.
½ July 16, 2016
Funny as hell, it's quite amazing how excellent this movie is, with great humor, a silly plot and humorous perfomances from Reeves and Winter, "Bill & Ted" is a good time guaranteed, dude.
July 12, 2016
Very fun movie to watch with family but it reaks of the 1990s.