Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure Reviews

April 21, 2018
A truly earnest movie about how music can save the world from itself? I mean, how can I not love it? Along the way, there's plenty of exciting set pieces, clever use of historical figures and, most importantly, genuine laughs. Of course, the film's big asset is the inspired pairing of Winter and Reeves, which are great friends and that shows.
½ April 20, 2018
So dude like, like, I just had a fun time hanging around with Bill and Ted man! We went on a semi-excellent adventure where we saw these famous people who have contributed to history in some way, shape, or form, and like, oh man this was the tight part, we brought them all back to 1988 and got them to adapt to the pop culture mannerisms of this time! Oh ha ha ha, it makes no lick of sense, but I gotta dig those guitar licks whenever we air guitar at something that was truly 'Excellent!' Doodle-doodle doo! *plays air guitar*
The less said the better because on the surface, Bill and Ted are a couple of numskulls, but they are numskulls who sure know how to have a fun party man.
March 15, 2018
Dude this absolutely comedic gold.
March 4, 2018
Classic, Hilarious, Original, and Timeless.
February 27, 2018
A bit dated now, but I still enjoy watching this movie about 2 airheads who need to pass their history class so they can save the future.
Consistently funny, it helps if you grew up in the 80s and enjoyed glam rock, but mindless fun for all! It is the quintessential 'fish out of water' comedy for himbos.
Please do not watch this movie for things like character development or depth of acting!
December 26, 2017
A very charming and entertaining time travel yarn.
October 24, 2017
Awesome Movie Ever seen, But Bill and Ted fans really loves those guys so much :D
October 20, 2017
A case where a totally silly excuse for time travel is saved by two hilariously wacky idiot teen characters (and the actors that play them) that endearingly make this their own world.
½ September 30, 2017
Funny. Don't know why I am touched by the ending. It's a good piece, and I like it!
September 10, 2017
I think being stoned while watching this is a requirement. Sober, it's a miss.
September 8, 2017
A most excellent 80s comedy, mainly thanks to Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter as the goofy yet charming title protagonists.
August 29, 2017
Totally excellent as Keanu and Alex Winter thrive together. They're goofy but it works and the film unabashedly takes advantage of the time machine in the best ways and jokes. The Napolean side plot is rather unnecessary and premise is as outlandish as ever, but it is a fun ride throughout.
August 29, 2017
Very good. Amazing story line and it wasn't what I was expecting, reminded me of a more recent movie, Mr. Peabody and Sherman.
½ August 7, 2017
Totally living up to its title, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure is a fun, goofy and effective time-travel comedy with two non-heinous performances from Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter.
½ August 4, 2017
A true 80s classic for the times, Bill and Ted capitalizes on its overwhelming cheese and imagination with a twisty and turny story that somehow makes way more sense than it should thanks to the magnetic stars and focused plot.
½ July 16, 2017
I will always love this movie. It never fails to entertain me. It's silly and fun and I can't ask for anything more out of my favorite comedies.
April 21, 2017
This is one of my favorite comedy flix. A lot of great characters, a great plot & hilarious jokes. Definitely 10 out of 10 stars.
½ March 20, 2017
This was a really fun and hilarious movie. Bill and Ted are both great, and Napoleon is very funny. The idea is good.
March 20, 2017
This is a most excellent film!