Reviews

• Jul 31, 2016

Good movie but how do I watch it here

Good movie but how do I watch it here

• Apr 02, 2016

I loved this film so much it was brilliant.

I loved this film so much it was brilliant.

• Aug 20, 2015

Terrible editing and no flow in the movie. Viewers did not know how to connect the dots and the relationships between characters. In addition, the story and plot is predictable.

• Aug 09, 2015

excellent movie by any standrad.

excellent movie by any standrad.

• Aug 01, 2015

Not the best story ,but overall a nice movie .

Not the best story ,but overall a nice movie .

• Jul 31, 2015

Excellent music , very good story and dialogues Very Nice costumes ,and colours A must one time watch movie Even though I feel Mahira khan needs to work on her emotional acting She didn't do justice with her emotional scenes especially where she had to raise her voice Her normal acting is brilliant and she looks gorgeous Plus the movie goes at one pace ,while as human nature demands we want up down pace ,some funny Scenes,some funny dialogue some slow scenes some fast scenes etcetera Overall a very good movie Worth watching in cinema ð~

• Jul 30, 2015

Wow.... it was beautiful, heartbreakingly sad, and phenomenally acted. my 12 year old and I were blown away to the point we both cried throughout the movie. I highly and thoroughly recommend it.

• Jul 29, 2015

terrible staid story. No one can make a good movie out of it. There was no lack of acting talent. But overall terrible.

• Jul 19, 2015

A beautiful roller coaster of emotions. A must watch for all Mahira Khan fans. Amazing songs with outstanding acting by all. Story can at times seem to run too fast but it keeps you glued to the edge of your seat. Don't buy popcorn to go with the film as you won't have time to eat it. A Great overall entertainer.

• Jul 18, 2015

Must watch. What an amazing and complete movie!!!

Must watch. What an amazing and complete movie!!!