Bisbee '17 Reviews

• Oct 15, 2018

i thought it was one of the best movies I saw this year.

i thought it was one of the best movies I saw this year.

• Oct 08, 2018

The movie is a pathetic attempt to justify rampant racism, rich privilege and environmental destruction in Arizona. The wobblies and abused mine workers are vilified, not explained. This is not a documentary, it is blatant propaganda by a rich family trying to justify past atrocities..

• Oct 06, 2018

First the story itself is fascinating—a town’s secret vigilante deportation? The mix of traditional documentary and re-enactment of a shocking event by modern day locals enables us to see residents come to terms with the history of the town that can’t help remind us of current political divisions. The filmmaker takes great care to not chose sides while allowing the town to wrestle with the ghosts of the past. Highly recommend.

• Oct 01, 2018

Great documentary showing the freeing of a town from hidden tragic past to finally opening discussion, reenactment, growth, and understanding. The true feelings of the town folk as the burried past is unearthed is very touching. The beautiful music by Dewitt is a perfect match to the mood and individual stories told. Has captured the feel and meaning of a company town.

• Sep 16, 2018

6 chapters??? argh. left after a tedious 4. this really should have been a live action short.

• Sep 05, 2018

crap. see "Wick" instead.

crap. see "Wick" instead.