Blood Money Reviews

• Nov 04, 2019

Extremely unlikable protagonist with unsatisfying, dumb ending. Why the others keep helping her is unrealistic.

• Dec 16, 2018

Pretty good but very disappointing ending. Money= root of all evil

Pretty good but very disappointing ending. Money= root of all evil

• Apr 16, 2018

One of the corniest, unrealistic, bad acting filled movie I've ever seen. During the build up to the end the girl climbs a rope with over 100 lbs of money after being shot and running around for hella. Don't waste the time watching it cause its horrible. Cusack is a terrible actor in general too.

• Mar 12, 2018

imagine a good, satisfying movie. Then imagine the opposite. This is that movie. The opposite. Terrible.

• Mar 12, 2018

One hour of dreary boring shlop then a pretty good 25 minutes of an ending.not nearly worth watching this sleep walk of a thriller.

• Mar 08, 2018

once again Cusack is wearing his own clothes, hair dyed jet black and bandana to cover up bald spots. he dresses the same in every movie now and makes such bad choices. you will have more stimulating fun watching paint dry than watching this movie.

• Mar 05, 2018

AWFUL. John Cusack has hit bottom. It's worse than terrible and totally unbelievable. Foul language and a bizarre 'plot' (for lack of a better description of this meandering waste of my time.

• Mar 02, 2018

Blood Money is a bad movie. If you look past the lousy acting, and poor editing, there's not much of a movie here. It's your usual chase movie with unlikable characters all around. I was hoping for a descent ending but it's not the ending is terrible. John Cusack must've been sleeping for this performance.

• Feb 24, 2018

these are the 3 main characters are absolutely the worst. i never disliked characters in a movie as much as i do them from the 1st second that this movie started to the last. bunch of idiots with no brains

• Feb 24, 2018

Frustration. Decisions made by characters made no sense, and I really, really wanted to punch one character in particular. I held out hope through the movie that karma would step in, but alas...it just didn't end in a satisfactory way...by the time the movie ended, I would have been happy to see a hungry bear lumber out of the forest...