Bonnie and Clyde Reviews

• Sep 17, 2020

I really enjoyed this telling of the story. It's a Bonnie story about Clyde having performance anxiety. Accurate reprisal of the key facts and some brilliant acting from all the madcap characters we meet along the way. A film that has aged so well. Bangin.

• Aug 21, 2020

Characters in the movie are portrayed very well. When Bonnie's mother told her with the most serious face that she wouldn't live too long - that was the strongest moment, as Bonnie, a happy-go-lucky person, has realized that she was right.

• Aug 19, 2020

The movie that changed cinema still holds up to this day. Its one of the best movies of the 1960's. It's exciting, suspenseful, shocking, heartbreaking, gruesome, funny and makes you care about the anti-heroes. The two main leads are excellent.

Serge E Super Reviewer
    Aug 17, 2020

One of the funniest and most entertaining crime films I've ever seen!!

One of the funniest and most entertaining crime films I've ever seen!!

• Aug 09, 2020

The movie tells the interesting story about the infamous crime couple Bonnie and Clyde. Even though there were some inaccuracies, like them capturing the officer and taking pictures with him, they do tell a compelling story that personally, I never knew about. This is a Hollywood Classic that still stands pretty well today.

• Aug 05, 2020

The heavily influential rebellious picture, that Jack Warner hated so much, has not aged since 1967. Numerous techniques pioneered in this movie, such as sound bridges, are commonly used in Hollywood blockbusters to this days.

• Aug 02, 2020

AFI 100 Greatest Films - #27: I couldn't say how historically accurate (I am guessing liberties were taken) this stylish portrayal of the titular figures were, but I can say I found Ms. Dunaway mesmerizing and couldn't look away. The action was exciting and there was even some comedy blended in to offer something different than what I expected. I am not sure how much this film has to "say" but there are definitely films with much more to "say" that haven't held my attention as well.

• Jul 28, 2020

Something about Bonnie and Clyde sticks.

Something about Bonnie and Clyde sticks.

• Jul 18, 2020

The focus is off and it rewrites reality to glorify the evil.

The focus is off and it rewrites reality to glorify the evil.

• Jul 08, 2020

An unexpected tale that is funny and refreshing.

An unexpected tale that is funny and refreshing.