The Bourne Ultimatum - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Bourne Ultimatum Reviews

October 21, 2016
Best spy/action movie of all-time without a doubt.
½ September 25, 2016
4 and a half stars. Each film just gets better and better.
½ September 25, 2016
This one was awesome!! Excellent action, decent story, and the great performances synonymous to the series.
September 21, 2016
The Bourne Ultimatum is non stop action film that delivers fans lots of thrills. Another great performance from Matt Damon and great camera work from Paul Greengrass makes this the best bourne movie of the franchise.
½ September 19, 2016
Perhaps the most thrilling of the trilogy, The Bourne Ultimatum continues to entertain with the intriguing story of Jason Bourne.
Matt Damon confirms (does he have to?) his appropriateness for the role, while Paul Greengrass' direction changes from the first two chapters and it's not exactly a change for the good.
September 8, 2016
Matt Damon can have my babies!!
September 6, 2016
Very good thriller ups the ante for the franchise
September 2, 2016
The the third of the "Bourne" is a terrific action thriller that has an intelligent script and superb casting. I always enjoy Scott Glenn and Joan Allen as actors and wish they appeared in more films. Here, they a perfectly matched as the scheming CIA chief and principled agent. Matt Damon continues show his worth as the leading man, giving Jason Bourne an integrity that many action movie actors cannot manage. Paul Greengrass keeps the action tight and thrilling making this a real edge-of-your-seat drama. So far, these have proved to be intelligent and really modern thrillers that have much to recommend them and , frankly, leave others in this genre quite far behind.
½ September 1, 2016
One of the best sequels (threequel?) I've seen in a long time, in which Matt Damon returns as the amnesiac assassin Jason Bourne, (still) trying to find out who he is and why the CIA want him dead.

Right from the initial stages, particularly the whole Waterloo station sequence (where Bourne meets the reporter), the film never really let's up. If I had any complaints, it would be that the film seems to suffer from (what I would term) an over-use of shaky-cam, which makes it quite hard to work out what is going on sometimes (plus I know people who felt motion sick after watching it), and I'm also not sure if Julia Stile's character actually added anything to the story!
½ August 31, 2016
Fantastic Action Thriller film!
August 31, 2016
O my god. This movie was epic. I was into the movie from begin until the end. Matt Damon was geat as Jason Bourne and everybody else was also very good in their role. The story was very fast-pase, so it was never boring. And the action, ohhh the action was so very good. Just one big thrill-ride
½ August 28, 2016
Perhaps the most thrilling of the trilogy, The Bourne Ultimatum continues to intrigue with the story of Jason Bourne.
Matt Damon confirms (does he have to?) his appropriateness for the role, while Paul Greengrass' direction changes from the first two chapters and leaves me perplexed.
½ August 26, 2016
Without a doubt, 'The Bourne Ultimatum' is the finest entry the Bourne Trilogy, not just for it's grand scale, non-stop thrilling action, inciting and compelling plotting or the handling of the character. Ultimatum touches upon the character's ethics, how does he embrace a life free of being a pawn or a killer? can he ever go back to being that way? The conflict doesn't just lie with him wanting the know the answers, but for the people also once connected to him as well as those reluctantly helping him or going after him at almost every turn. In a way this is the biggest character motivation for the character, even while the past still haunts him, the CIA is hot on his trails and will hardly stop at anything in their sights or tracks. Luckily enough, Bourne's skills and abilities really do pay off, as he's able to pull off daring tactics avoiding authorities at every move as well as running and facing danger when necessary. The action more than makes up for a non-stop thrill ride that keep viewers at the edge of their seats with the sharp use of Paul Greengrass's handheld camera use puts us right up close to the action. The character's performances are also incredibly well done, really paying off what this series has to offer. Last but not least, the plotting is so incredibly sharp and quick witted, it really does require viewers knowledge of previous films in order to grasp the journey the character has faced as an ultimate assassin on the run from authority.
August 26, 2016
The final movie of the Bourne trilogy, The Bourne Ultimatum combines fast-paced, solidly-crafted action sequences with fleshed out characters, and an excellent, exciting story. Matt Damon thrills, Paul Greengrass stuns behind the camera and the entire movie just works... Not only as the best in the series, but also as arguably the strongest of the decade, par Casino Royale; nothing more to be said.
Verdict: A+
August 25, 2016
After despising the new "Jason Bourne", I had to rewatch one of these OG movies to see if maybe my tastes have just changed over the years and I didn't actually like any of them as much as I remembered. Well, if my tastes have changed, they certainly haven't here. This movie is supremely awesome. Quickly paced and well-written political commentary, with action that is wonderfully blocked and shot, I kept catching myself holding my breath. Favorite line: "Uh, sir? He drove off the roof." So cool.
August 24, 2016
The best movie in the series. Great action, a great story, great acting, great characters. I just love this movie.
August 23, 2016
I've been dying to see this! Can't wait for it to come to Parmer Cinema!
August 23, 2016
Easily the best in the series. Jason Bourne is a badass!
August 22, 2016
Non c'era modo migliore per concludere una trilogia così spettacolare. Quest'ultimo in particolare supera di molto i suoi predecessori in termini di qualità narrativa, capacità di coinvolgere e trasmettere emozioni.
½ August 21, 2016
The Bourne Ultimatum is a thrilling action movie with great acting and incredible fight scenes, Ultimatum is still the best in the franchise and will go down in history as one of the best action thrillers ever made